My mother, Aria De Luca. Use to be Aria White but then she married my father. She was part of the American Mafia but then she and my father fell in love after she snuck into his warehouse. She has told me the story of how they met. It's honestly like one of the romance stories that people write in books. A cliche romance story.

"I can't do that if Killian is being a jackass all the time," I said as I made my coffee.

"Don't you have someone to kill?" Killian said and glared at me.

I looked back at him. "Don't you have some homework to complete to pick up your grades?"

"Will both of you stop?" My mother said and turned to look at the both of us. "You guys always fucking argue." She muttered.

"What's going on?" I turn around and see my father walk inside the kitchen, with a suit on and his hair messy.  He walks over to my mother and kisses her on the lips while also putting his hands on her hips. "Good morning amore."

My father, Ace De Luca. Leader of the Italian Mafia. He is known for being cold and emotionless but around us, he just seems like a regular dad with an attitude. My mother said that he use to be a dick when they first fell in love but when I see him around his soldiers he is a dick to them but I wouldn't know the difference between his personally now and before.

"Ew," Killian muttered.

My father removed his lips from my mother's and glared at Killian. "Don't you have school?" My father looked at the clock on the wall and then back at Killian who stopped eating.

"Shit," Killian muttered before getting off the stool and running out of the kitchen.

"Don't try and fight anyone today Killian!" My mom yelled as he ran out.

I rolled my eyes and continued to make my coffee putting my favorite creamer in the coffee before taking a sip of it and sitting on th stools close to the island.

"Don't you have training? Alexander is already in the gym with Alessandro waiting for you." My dad said as he still was holding my mother close to him.

I rolled my eyes when he said that douche's name. "I don't understand why I have to do it with him. All he does is mess around and talks about his latest one-night stands and what he does with them." I grimace remembering all of the things he has told me.

I mean I don't judge people with what they do with their hook-ups but you don't have to go around telling people about it. Also, there is a limit to how many times you should whore around and Alexander has reached his limit. I wouldn't be surprised if he has an STD.

My dad chuckled and my mother just shook her head and sighed lightly.

"Well, you have to go today. Alessandro said that you have to come today because you are learning new techniques for using guns." My father said.

"I already know how to use a gun," I smirked.

"Doubt that." My father smirked.

My mother let go of my father and walked over to the stove. "Do you want anything to eat before you go to the gym?"

"No, I am good thanks," I said.

"Have you thought about your birthday at all? Your gonna be turning twenty so it has to be something big." My mother said as she put food on a plate.

"Well, Jane is coming over so I will probably hang out with her."

Jane is my best friend. Sadly she lives in America with her father, Cole Reyes, and her mother, Layna Reyes. Cole is the soon-to-be-old second in command of the American Mafia. Jane is one year younger than me and she is in college trying to pursue a career as a teacher. She loves kids and wants to work with them instead of staying in the kind of business I am doing.

So she is always at college and that I barely see her that much anymore cause she is always busy but she is finally coming over and I am so excited.

"Well, we are having dinner with the family before you go out anywhere."

"Who's coming?"

I see my father's eyes widen a little bit making me think everyone is gonna be coming.

Oh god, the whole family is coming?

We have a huge family. It's hard to keep up with everyone.

"Everyone." My mother stated bluntly.

I sighed. "Why? I'm just turning twenty. It's not that big of a deal."

"Yea but did you forget that Alexander is also turning twenty-one. Don't go thinking you that special Thalia." My mother chuckled.

"Oh yes how can I forget? Both of our birthdays are one week apart." I said giving her a fake smile.

Sadly my mother had to give birth to me a week away from when Alexander was born.

Every year when it's our birthday we always have to have a party together. Most annoying shit ever because I basically have to share everything on that day with him even though it's my day. I don't mean to sound conceited but it's annoying that for twenty years of my life has been consumed with Alexander and not in a good way.

I will admit I have tried to kill him a couple of times and he has tried to kill me but somehow he always knows when I am trying to kill him, vise versa.

"Well for this dinner please try not to argue so much with him. I just want a nice family dinner with all of us for once." My mother said looking at me and my dad.

My dad furrowed his eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me?"

"Because you always argue with Alex and it's so fucking annoying." my mother rolled her eyes.

Alex is my mother's brother. He is also the soon-to-be-old Leader of the American Mafia since his daughter, Ariel, has a husband who is taking the role. They both met during this assassin academy they went to and I guess he and her fell madly in love and all that bullshit. But whenever my uncle Alex is here he and my father always argue nonstop.

"It's his fault that he is a dick to me for no reason."

"Just play nice." My mother said with begging eyes that my father can never resist and then she looked at me. "Both of you."

I drink the rest of my coffee and put it in the sink. "Whatever."