"Trell you just got back" I slight whined. "I know and I'll make it up to you" he said as I sighed and nodded.

"I love you Madison" he said pulling me into a hug and I hugged back. "I love you too Kentrell..."

A hour later
~
Kentrell's POV:

"Did you tell her?" Boomer asked and I shook my head before looking back at the text on my phone

Danielle: Pretty daughter...it would be a shame if something happened to her

            Me: Fuck is u talking bout?!?

Danielle: Meet me at my house and if you don't come your baby mama and daughter won't make it to next week.

"I'll be back" I said holding my glock on the side of my pants and everyone nodded.

"One wrong step and we in that bitch" KD said as I nodded and got out the car before walking into Danielle's house since she left the door open.

"Finally" I heard Danielle say from in the kitchen and I closed the door behind me.

"Took you long enough"

"Well I do got a baby mama and child at home" I said and heard her chuckle until she turned to face me with a knife.

"Why didn't you give me a kid?"

"Cause you ain't mature enough for all that" I explained and she shook her head.

"But that's the thing...I am, why would you wanna be with someone who was in a mental hospital instead of someone who's doing what you doing...we both want the money Kentrell"

"It's about more than the money" I said and Danielle shook her head putting the knife down and walking closer to me.

"It's only about, money, sex, and drugs" she smiled before rubbing my chest.

"But I guess if I can't be happy then no one can" she said before pulling a gun out of her jeans.

"You ain't slick" I chuckled and she smirked, "I know you ain't come empty handed" she said and I shrugged.

"Tried trusting your ass"

"You know what I wanted to do when you got my text" she said and I shook my head.

"You ain't gon kill me" I said chuckling to myself. "You don't think I will? Everything that we've been through and you still chose someone else over me"

Danielle walked closer to me and pointed her gun to my stomach.

"And now I want you to suffer" she pulled the trigger sooner than I thought but I pulled out my glock and shot her twice in the chest.

Danielle dropped and I saw her body lifeless on the floor while I held my stomach before I soon dropped beside her and my eyes slowly closed.

A hour later
~
Madison's POV:

"I haven't heard from Kentrell in a while actually" I said as Telee slightly tilted her head. "That's weird" Jania added and I nodded.

"Where's Kacey?"

"My moms house, he said he wanted to spend time with nana" Jania said mocking Kacey as me and Telee laughed.

"Surprised he ain't wanna see his daddy" Telee said as I nodded.

"Right he be pressed to see Kentrell" Jania said shaking her head and I smiled before getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Y'all want some popcorn?"

"Of course!" Jania and Telee responded and I laughed to myself before putting the bag of popcorn into the microwave.

I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through Instagram listening to the popcorn pop until KD started to call me and I shook my head smiling.

"KD where y'all at with my baby daddy?" I asked smiling and the other end of the phone was quiet.

"KD..."

"Y-yo" he said and his voice slightly cracked. "KD...where's Kentrell?"

"H-he's in the hospital...he got shot" he said replied and I froze before Kalani started to cry upstairs but I couldn't move.

"Damn bitch you gon burn down the house" Jania said opening the microwave and waving the smoke away.

"Madison...." I heard KD say through the phone but I was still in shock.

"Telee go get Kalani...what's going on KD?!" Jania asked grabbing my phone and I started shaking as I slightly turned my head to Jania and saw her face drop.

"W-we're on our way..." she said looking up at me.

Kentrell got what?!

Sorry for any mistakes!💜