Chapter 3💜

July 22nd -Same time
~
Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

"Your ex who?" I asked Kentrell while folding my arms.

"My ex Danielle...she also goes by Bhad Bhabie"

"Like the one off of doctor-"

"Yeah Kentrell said cutting me off and I slightly nodded"

I can't believe that girl is even our age. I remember watching her and her mom argue on tv and shit.

"Ok soooo what's the problem?"

"She wants to meet up with me and talk about business" Kentrell said as I nodded while looking down.

"Is that cool?"

"Yeah just tell me what time we going" I said looking up and Kentrell and his eyes slightly widened.

"Huh?"

"You heard me, if it's just business then why can't I come?" I asked and Kentrell shrugged.

"Ight so just tell me the time and the day" I said before walking out of the room.

"You good?" Sherhonda asked sitting in the living room with Kacey on her lap and Kayden was sitting on the floor watch tv.

"Yeah" I said seeing Taylin play with Telee's shirt.

"Y'all staying?" I asked Three and them as they nodded. "Cool....ima just go take a shower" I said as everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing.

The next day - 2:30pm
~
Kentrell Gaulden's POV:

"Come on" I said picking Taylin up. Madison walked out the house with Kacey on her hip and Kayden walking beside her.

"Y'all ready?" I asked as Madison and Kayden nodded.

We taking Kacey home and then Danielle wanted to meet with me today so Madison gon watch the boys while me and Dani talk.

I haven't talked to this girl in probably a year now. I figured she was busy doing her own shit.

"Kentrell come on" Madison said and I saw she had already put Kacey in his car seat.

I got Taylin situated in the car before getting in the drivers seat and Madison got in the passenger.

"Here" she said handing Taylin her phone for all of them to read.

"You look good slime" I said and Madison just nodded. "So you mad?"

"Nope" She said as I slightly nodded and pulled out the driveway. The ride was pretty quiet, me and Madison listened to the radio while the boys looked at her phone.

Once we dropped Kacey off and arrived at this outdoor restaurant, Madison got Taylin and Kayden out the car before fixing her outfit and rubbing her baby bump.

"The next appointment in two weeks right?" I asked as she nodded and I picked up Kayden. Madison put Taylin on her hip and we walked over to the restaurant.

We tried keeping a low profile so put on dark black sunglasses but knowing fans they'll either recognize us or Kayden and Taylin.

"You sure you ready?" I asked Madison and I could tell she rolled her eyes from behind them glasses.

"We're just meeting your ex...calm down" she said dryly and I spotted Danielle sitting outside. She didn't have her body gaurd Frank with her which was a first and she had died her hair black.

"You can stop drooling now" Madison said sucked her teeth and I let out a breath.

Here goes nothing....

Later that day
~
Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

"Can you slow the fuck down?!" Kentrell practically yelled at me as we walked into the house. We left Taylin and Kayden with Jania, Nisha, and Iyanna at Jania's house because Kentrell wanted to talk but there ain't nothing talk about.

"The fuck you want?" I asked turning to face him. "Why you so upset?!"

"The bit- girl has your name fucking tattooed on her and you over here flirting and shit, "Mane wasn't nobody flirting"

"Oh you wasn't? Ight bet" I said shaking my head and lightly smiling. "Madison"

"Nah you wasn't flirting right? I'm sleeping in the guest room" I said before walking upstairs and slamming the guest room door shut.

This shit man....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️