Water Under The Bridge

Start from the beginning

At least that's what that witch had told them. The threat she gave when she warned them, over the phone call, if they lay a hand on the girl was quite solid.

"My name's Lucien." He offered gently but the girl didn't reply, keeping her gaze on the floor.

Lucien had no desire to take part in this plan. He was fairly content in staying dead, but Tristan informed him that he must return the favor done by the witch who brought them both back.

Promising to give them Aurora if they did what that she asked for. Lucien had no idea who this witch was or why she wanted them to do her dirty work but he had a bad feeling about this.

While Tristan had agreed on his behalf, Lucien was not sure about this. Sure he hated Klaus and his entire bloody family.

But abducting a child for some twisted experiment?

Aurora was a closed chapter in his life. He loved her. Once. But not anymore.

The path of vengeance only brought doom upon a person, especially when walked with a broken heart. Lucien realized that when Klaus ripped his heart out, his life flashing in his eyes when he was on the brink of death. He didn't wish to follow that road anymore but he didn't get much say in this matter.

Lucien was taken aback after finding out that Hope wasn't the only miracle child of the Mikaelsons. That there was another one, youngest in the family, sheltered all her life without any idea of the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Search the entire city! No place should be left alone. And call me when you find something!" Klaus barked in his phone, slamming it on the table. He ran a hand across his face, worried sick.

He had been screaming on top of his voice, ordering men to find information regarding Aliza's whereabouts but so far nothing.

Camille was beside Rebekah who was still recovering from the attack. Whoever took Aliza, somehow knew the methods of tackling an original.

"I don't understand. Why would someone do this?" Cami asked, out loud.

She had found Rebekah on the street and gave Klaus an immediate call. They had searched the entire area but there was no sign of Aliza.

They lost it. Not waiting for another second Klaus had sent all his men to New Orleans to look for Aliza.

Marcel was out searching with Rome. Eventually, Kol and Elijah had stormed out of the house because they couldn't sit and wait around anymore.

Klaus had noticed how terrified Kol seemed. His brother was on a killing spree along with Elijah, hurting as many witches, vampires, and werewolves as he could but coming up empty.

Freya was in the study room with Vincent, talking to Bonnie to find a way to track Aliza down. Instead of wasting time worrying, Freya had grabbed their mother's grimoire along with her own and Vincent's and had begun dialing Bonnie's number.

Klaus shoved his phone in his pocket, grabbing his keys from the table, and made his way towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Camille asked.

"I am paying a visit to the vampires at the warehouse,"

"I'll go with you."

Klaus shook his head, "No, someone has to stay here."

Camille nodded in understanding. It was logical for her to stay back, in case someone showed up with some news.

"I'm sorry," Rebekah said to Klaus as he was leaving, she was feeling awful. Her gut twisting with guilt and fear of what might happen to Aliza.