Chapter 4

I am here!...With another chapter! I felt that nothing interesting could really happen until a little later sooooooo... major time skip! ALSO VERY IMPORTANT! PLS READ! I HAVE INTRODUCED A NEW SHIP AND I AM BRINGING BACK THE OTHER NIGHT MARES! ( such as Nightmare Foxy, Nightmare Bonnie, and Nightmare Chica )

Chai x Nightmare Fredbear/ Goldie

Hope you like it!

No one P.O.V: So, again, due to Michael's job the family of 4 had to move. But this time it was happy. Instead of moving to some random house they moved in with Mike's family. Elizabeth was very excited to have her niece living with her and they played together almost everyday. Julia also liked to play plushies with Chris. Chai and the other nightmares made up and became friends or in the case of Chai and Goldie, the need to be a little more.

As the rest of the year went on Mike and Noah worked with Michael's father fixing animatronics. Clara got to know her grandchildren, which she was very happy about, and even got to teach them dancing. Soon before anyone could keep track, a year had passed since their families reunited.

That brings us to one day when Julia and Chai ( and William ) are taking a nap, Liz is reading alone in her room, and Clara is at SL. Michael and Noah were on the couch just scrolling on their phones, Noah drinking some lemonade, when Mike broke the silence.

Noah/Ennard P.O.V: " Noah, I want another child. " I choked on my drink. Coughing and gagging I fell off the couch. " Baby!? Are you ok!? " Eggs asked worriedly. " I-I'm f-fine. " I said, pounding my chest to make sure there wasn't anymore lemonade. " You said you want another WHAT? " I said. " I-I just said I would like another child, preferably older, b-but if you don't want another one th-that's fine... " Mike said, his head sinking with tears in his eyes. " No, no! I don't mean that I don't want another. I was just making sure I heard you right. I have also been thinking about another kid. You said you want an older one? How old are you thinking? " I asked him. " Maybe 15 or 16? I didn't really think about exactly how old I wanted them. I was thinking if we look at kids in the teenage range and if we find one we like we could adopt him or her. I also don't care if it's a boy or girl, but if you have a preference that's completely fine. " I nodded at Egg's words, agreeing. " I also don't really have a preference so we should be open to both genders. "

We spent the next hour brainstorming about what our dream child might be like. Before we knew it Chai and Julia had woken up and then had woken up their grandfather to go play at a park with them. I later saw him being dragged down the driveway by my children in the direction of the park near us. God I'm so lucky to have such an amazing husband and two sweet, but crazy, children. Maybe soon to be three...

The next week

Michael P.O.V: I was reading a book to my 5 year old when my father burst through her bedroom door covered in oil, bruises, sweat, cuts, and blood. " What happened!? " I screeched, rushing over to tend to his wounds. " The was * gasp * a malfunction in the master chip for all the animatronics at SL and they are now controlled to only kill. " Oh no. Wait- " Where is Noah? " I asked my father. He looked up at me with pity in his eyes. No... I pushed past my father and ran out of my daughter's bedroom all the way down the hall to me and N- his room. I jumped onto my bed and buried my face into my pillows, crying. My father walked in and sat on the side of my bed. " Listen Mike, I am going to try and fix the master chip from here because it is too dangerous to go back in physically, I only just made it out. Once I fix it we can go in and find Enn. I have to go now to find my blueprints from my office. It will all be ok. " My dad got up, patted my back, and walked out of my room.

I stayed in there for the rest of the day. Occasionally Julia would come in and take a short nap in my arms and then go back to playing. I came to two conclusions by bedtime. One, my father would never be able to fix the master chip quickly enough before something seriously wrong happened to Noah. And two, if I was going to get my husband back in one piece I had to go to SL tonight and get him myself. Once I was pretty sure all of my family had gone to sleep I got out of my bed and put on some clothes. I wore ripped, black jeans with fishnet stockings underneath, a white dress shirt underneath a SL night guard uniform jacket, and a night guard hat too. What? Just because I am going on a mission doesn't mean I can't look stylish. I grabbed my tool belt I used when I was at my job, a flashlight, a gun, and a collapsible bat. The bat could almost seemingly come out of nowhere and was very useful for my job. My supplier recently gave me a few new bullets, she called Electro-bullets. They were bullets that once they hit their target they let off and electric charge strong enough to kill 5 men. These would be perfect. I also grabbed my phone and a knife before I crept down the stairs.