Information about my Au ( Edit: Part 1 )

HIIIIIII! I have been recently into FnaF, bored, and also MANY ideas in my head it almost hurts. ( The picture above is mine ) This is also on Fanfiction.net. This has:

William x Henry

Michael x Ennard ( Noah )

Chris x Nightmare

My Oc, Julia ( Michael's Daughter )

Information about my Au ( Edit: Part 1 )

Order of Deaths:

Chris, Bite of '87

Elizabeth, Circus Baby pulls her inside a crushes her

Clara ( William's { EX- } wife ), Drove off a cliff

William, Springlocked

Michael, Scooped

After Chris's death Clara and WIlliam started fighting. Elizabeth went ' missing ' and possessed Circus Baby, which was when Will started going around killing kids while still fighting with Clara. Clara found out that William was murdering children and ran away, then due to it being night time and dark, she drove off a cliff, her soul possessing Ballora. William went to free the children's souls from the animatronics but they chased him into hiding in the Springtrap suit which activated the springlocks, killing him and his soul now possessing Springtrap. Michael found a note from his father to go work at Sister Location as a night guard. Circus Baby and Ballora ordered Ennard, who was possessed by Noah, a boy who used to work for William as an apprentice in animatronics. One day Noah went a little too close to Circus Ennard and like Elizabeth was pulled in and crushed to death. So he was ordered to scoop Mike or Eggs Benedict ( Liz and Clara didn't know he was Mike ), which he did and instead of helping them out, Ennard used Mike as a skinsuit to escape to Mike's abandoned house, leaving them at Sister Location.

Ennard and Mike live together for 15 years, forming crushes on each other. Then one night Mike gets drunk at a bar and has a one night stand with this girl. ( Mike died when he was 25 and so did Noah ) Turns out he got her pregnant and he, being a nice guy, agreed to date her because she was pregnant with his child. The lady was very meantaly abusive and couldn't know about Mike being dead or anything about Ennard. When she gave birth 9 months later Michael was very happy to have a healthy baby girl and named her Julia. About a week after Julia was born Micheal decided it was about time he told his girlfriend he was dead and what happened to his family. She did not take it well. She ran out of the house screaming. Michael couldn't let her tell anyone about this, as it might risk the safety of Julia and Noah. So he killed her. He disposed of the body and went back home to find a very worried ( in human form ) Noah holding Julia waiting in the front doorway. Noah scolded Mike for scaring him. They had to move because the girlfriend's friends would notice she was gone. Mike couldn't get any job because he was officially declared dead by the government, so he had to get a... sketchy job. He was led to one thing, become a hitman. He had already killed people. His brother, even though it was an accident. And his girlfriend, purposefully. Julia and Noah needed to eat unlike himself ( because he has no organs ).

So for the next 5 or so years he was one of the most successful underground hitmen. He generally killed r*pers, murders, and big, important, rich guys. There were times he refused offers due to his own beliefs and morals. He would not kill kids, innocents, massive groups, or pregnant women. Of course Noah knew about his job and so did Julia. When Julia was 3 they sat down and had a talk with her about his job and killing in general. Noah and Micheal were still dancing around each other and their feelings. Noah possesses Ennard but Ennard still has his own coding which means Noah has to keep Ennard's original coding to kill kids at bay. Micheal does not know about this. One day after a long night of work Michael comes home to Julia asking him how he died. His death is a tender subject for him so he tells her he will tell her later. Julia, of course, being a curious child goes to ask Noah who is in his animatronic form. Ennard is startled and the question brings back memories that cause him to falter and his original programming to take control. The coding, fueled by Noah's jealousy that Julia is some random, abusive woman's child with Michael and not his, tells her he will show her and proceeds to take her to the scooping room. The whole shabang happens and only after Julia is scooped does Noah take control. Noah is horrified by what he did and stays there for at least 5 minutes before making a shaky call to Michael, through sobbs only managing one comprehensible word, ' Sister Location '. Michael of course gets very worried and rushes to SL to find his 5 year old daughter dead with his crush crying at her side. The next 24 hour consisted of a lot of tears, screams, and blood. Michael and Noah went back to their house. And Mike immediately went down to his workshop to start on an animatronic that Julia's soul could possess. He didn't want to make any old animatronic. He wanted to make the largest and safest animatronic to protect Julia. He didn't have a lot of time so he couldn't make the animatronics coding. He needed to find something life-like to control the animatronic. He thought about using another human soul but decided that was not a very good idea because he would have to go out and kill someone. So he quickly ran around the house, looking for something to put inside the robot. He looked in the bathroom, the kitchen, and then finally Julia's bedroom. He quickly looked around and in the closet he found a nightmare ( My Au ). It didn't have a host so Michael offered his newly built animatronic in extage for it to protect Julia's soul. The final animatronic was 17 ft tall, black and purple, and pretty scary. It didn't represent any animal, nor did it have any ears. It had a tail though. The tail, Mike made to sharpen at will to be used as a self defence tool along with claws and teeth. Unfortunately, by the time Michael came back to Julia she had started to rot and her soul had gone to heaven according to Ennard. Julia saw from heaven what her father had created for her so she flew away from heaven and possessed the animatronic. When she turned on and first talked to Michael he fell to his knees and cried. He said he was sorry about a million times.

Over the next 10 years Michael forgave, dated, and then married Ennard/Noah. Their weird family learned that the nightmare's name was Chai. And Chai could separate from Julia as in Julia would be in her angel/corpse form with Chai next to her. Chai, like Ennard, also had a human form. His human form was a large black male with black hair and usually wearing purple. They moved almost every year as to not be found by the police due to Michael's job. Neither Michael or Julia could eat so they just had to feed Chai and Noah. Michael made most of the money but occasionally Noah would get a job, not because they needed money, more so because he was bored. And that's how they lived for the next 13 years. They never thought anything was going to change... little did they know.

WOW! That was a long chapter even for me. Hope you liked it! I will try and get part two up as soon as possible! Comments are always appreciated! Have a nice day/night! :