Chapter 20

... *sigh*. I can't believe I'm actually doing this. Because I have been BEGGED to release another chapter, here it is.

!WARNING! I wrote this year ago. It's going to cut off at an awkward point because it's been sitting in my docs for ages. Yes, it's going to be cringy. No, it's not going to make sense. Deal. With. It.

Now what you've all been waiting for, chapter 20... (god im going to regret this)

(*Wahoo! New chapter! I'm back in the swing of things! ( I can literally hear my sister running back and forth downstairs with our dog like a crazy person... ) Also, the copyright stuff didn't work... ToT. Well, anyways enjoy the newest chapter!*)

Past Henry P.O.V: I screamed and I felt two protective arms yank me away from the table as the two males came crashing down onto said table, glass shards from the plates and glasses flying everywhere. I heard groaning and I peaked up from the chest I had buried my face in. Just my luck, it was F. William. I pushed him away hastily and knelt down to assess the situation of the kitchen before me. One of the men shot their heads up and looked around confused. He wore a purple apron, plain t-shirt, leggings, and no shoes. He had dark brown hair that faded into dyed bright purple. " Michael! " The man swivelled around at his name. I also turned around. It was F. Will. " Dad! There you are! " The man, who I assume is Michael from the future, rushed over and hugged Will. I heard another groan from the remains of the table and another man groggily got up. He had bright red hair, blue eyes, and wore a party hat. He didn't look like any of us but... I remember...

I remember everything...

I choked back a sob from escaping my throat and everyone turned to look at me. " N-Noah...? " I sobbed. The red headed man turned to me, wide eyed. " Henry? " He was exactly the way I remember him. Sure, his hair might be a little longer and his skin a bit more pale, but other than that he looked the same. He looked just like he did the last time I saw him, closing up the warehouse. I ran over and tackled him in a hug. He rubbed my back soothingly. " Shhhhh, it's ok. I'm here. " Once I had calmed down a little bit I looked back at my time William. He was frozen. " William...? Are you ok? It's ok now. I'm here... " Noah said, moving closer towards Will. William seemed to snap out of his trance and quickly backed into the wall behind him. " S-Stay back! You're not real! You're just another one of his tricks! To torcher me! You're not real. You're not real! YOU'RE NOT REAL! " Will screamed hysterically. There was something about him, he had... snapped. More tears poured down my face as I tried to inch closer towards him. He whipped around and the look he had in his eyes... It caused a little piece of me to die inside. This was 16 year old Will all over again. I saw the same dead look in his eyes, the one I saw at the hospital on that day so long ago. But now, I understood. I saw the look in his eyes, the sight of being broken so many times that you can't be broken anymore. " Will... " I whispered. His pupils were dilated, darting around. He wasn't thinking straight. Finally, they zeroed in on me. Then...

SLAP

My head snapped to the side as my best friend backhanded me across my face. In shock I stumbled back, clutching the stinging cheek. " Daddy! " I heard Elizabeth cry. " Henry! " A gruff voice cried out in shock. From what I could see, William ( past ) had darted out of the kitchen and ran down the hall. I made a move to go follow him when his future self blocked me. " What are you doing!? I have to go make sure he's ok! " Will looked sadly down at me. " You want to go see if he's ok? I know for a fact, he is most certainly not ok. But I also know he needs. Time alone. He'll be fine. Trust me. " I sighed and looked down at my feet. " Fine. " I begrudgingly agreed. I looked back up and saw him smile. " Come on. " He told me. I narrowed my eyes. Just because I agreed with him to leave his past self alone does not mean I trust this guy fully. I stood where I was and crossed my arms. Will turned to me and raised an eyebrow. " So that's how we're going to do it, now are we? " A spike of fear rushed through my body as the man moved closer. Then he did something I didn't expect ( Though, can I be making expectations with this man anymore??? ), he lifted me up by my waist and slung me over his shoulder. " W-William! Put me down this instant! Clara! Help me! " He carried me into his and Clara's room and closed the door behind. Not so carefully he tossed me onto the bed. " W-Will? " I stutterd, embarrassed. The older man just walked around to his bedside table and pulled out a bottle of... liquor? Will reached back into the cabinet and also brought out two glasses. He popped open the bottle and poured the amber liquid into the cups. He put the rest of the drink on the table beside us and with the two glasses still in hand he crawled up onto the bed next to me, handing me one. I was a bit confused, but gratefully took the drink. Will laid out next to me like a cat. We sipped our drinks in silence.