"Azazel, I am going to kill you" Eddie shouted and glared at me with his hands on the ground for support. I flinched and took a step back. Before he had time to react and stand up on his legs, Sebastian grabbed his collar from behind.

"Do you still want to repeat that?" Sebastian spoke up with a sadistic smile and tackled Eddie on the ground, now Eddie's face pressed on the hard ground, while Sebastian's fingers tightly wrapped around Eddie's neck as he struggled to breathe. Eddie was pale and I could hear him panting. His hands desperately tried to find Sebastian's arms, but it was of no use.

On the other hand, his assailant was smiling as if it were piece of cake for him. Both of them shared the same strength. Eddie shouted under his muffled breath.

"Let go of me, bastard" Eddie constantly attempted to wriggle out of Sebastian's grip but in return, Sebastian tightened his grip on his neck now squeezing the back of his neck with both hands.

I shut my eyes not able to see what will happen next and tried to distract myself from Eddie's cries.

He was still throwing profanities then I heard him gasp and the next second everything went silent. I felt a hand rest on my shoulder and quickly opened my eyes to meet Sebastian's gaze he was smiling as if nothing had happened. How cold can someone turn?

I wish my mom would wake me up from this terrible nightmare it is growing scarier with the passing second. I cannot believe what happened? Did I suggest Sebastian choke out a life from a living soul? Yes, you are no less evil than him, Zel. My inner voice guided me and I strongly agreed with myself. I did enjoy that I won't have to deal with two people anymore and it is not like they were spending their life doing charity or any good stuff. They were a burden on everyone even their parents.

I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek which helped me discard those persuading thoughts out of my mind. I covered my red cheek with my left hand and stared at Sebastian, he seemed annoyed. Did he slap me?

"Zel, I warned you one more time you zone-out and-" before he could complete I felt tears ran down my cheeks, his expression changed quickly from anger to that of concern as if he just realized what he did to me. He quickly came forward and took my hand in his and caressed my burned cheek.

"I am so sorry, please I can't stand it when you cry" he whispered in a gentle and soothing tone. His mood swings are growing terrible as time is ticking by. If he cares about me why would he hit me like that?

"Why did you slap me?" I squeaked between my silent cries. He hugged me again and ran his hand through my raven hair.

"I am sorry; you were not listening to me. I promise it won't happen again" his tone was calm just like a mother trying to shush her baby. It felt good despite the fact he had hit me. I cleared my throat so we can just go home if he doesn't have any more plans to kill anyone on our way home. I am still thinking that I won't be able to sleep along with nagging insomnia, a voice in my head, and adding to the list is the entire RIP-to-Zel's-bullies thing.

"Now we have to... dig a grave for him as well" I questioned while detached myself from his touch.

"No, he doesn't deserve a grave, right?" Sebastian answered and I nodded in agreement, our eyes moved towards Eddie's corpse. A good amount of blood seeped from his forehead which now covered the ground. I instantly took my eyes off his lifeless body, dead bodies are creepy, I mean that is obvious who wants to stare at dead bodies unless you work at a morgue or deal with dead people.

"Come on we don't have much time" Sebastian broke the silence, slightly grabbed my wrist, and start to walk away from the body. I followed him with the shovel in my hand