Ring (AS)

Your house was full of people, friends and family. Kenma bent down to face level, a small smirk on his face and whispered in your ear "Suprise" 

He gave you butterflies as you wrapped your arms around his small body "I love you" you mumble into his chest. You both ended up slow dancing in each other's arms, as awkward as it was you both loved the company of each other.

Kenma looks down at you "There's plenty of food in the kitchen" Your face lights up, turning your gaze to the kitchen "can we?" He giggles at you "You go I'll wait"

You ran to the kitchen filled with food, cakes, pies, chips, dips and other little things. Grabbing a plate and filling it with random bits of food. After drooling over everything, you put your plate on the table to get a drink.

You felt a handhold your hand and one on your mouth. You recognised the touch, it was Kenma. The lights turned off around the house. You squeezed Kenmas hand in panic, you could feel his little smile and his mouth. He turned you around.

There was a trail of little lanterns leading out of the house and into the garden, a row of petals in the middle making a path. Kenma let go of your mouth, took your hand and led you out, following the path. It was like a dream.

When you got outside it was brighter than the house, you could see friends and family stud to the sides of the paths watching you and Kenma walk down the path.

Kenma let go of your hand a jogged to the end of the aisle. He gave you a small smile and beckoned you to him. You carried on walking down to him, when you reached the end you looked around to everyone around you. You turned back to Kenma to see what he was going to do.

Kenma was on one knee. Looking up to with pink blush across his soft cheeks. He held a small box in his hand. Your eyes widened at him 'was he p-proposing!?' you questioned yourself. You went bright red, remembering everyone else around the two of you watching.

Kenma opened the box, looking up at you "Will you marry me?" he asks.

"YES!" you shouted. No time for a reaction or anyone else. Leaping down and hugging him. Kenma caught his balance, trying not to fall back. He smiled brightly at you and kissed you deeply. You kissed him back, with a small smile.

You pulled away, going red once again. Kenma pulled the ring out of the box and held his other hand out for yours. You placed your hand forward for him. He slowly pushed the beautiful ring onto your finger. "Mine.." he whispered under his breath. You jumped back into the hug, causing you both to fall over this time. Both of you laughing at each other.

you leaned down to his ear "Yours" you whisper into his ear. He looks at you blushing not realising you had heard him before. You both laughed at each other. Sitting up and turning your gaze to everyone else around you.

They had the biggest smiles on their faces as they watched the two of you. They began to cheer as the two of you stud up from the ground. You looked at each other and smiled again, leaning in and kissing passionately. The cheers grew louder.

Kenma held your hand and led you back inside, everyone else following afterwards.

The party continued through the night. You went around the house greeting everyone and thanking them for coming. Talking to yours and Kenmas parents for a short while. The rest of the night was filled with dancing, drinking and eating everything on the buffet.

Well, that's the end to this after story :)

You're now engaged.. 😳

Again if you have any ideas for any after stories just comment and I might try it out! :)