Where are you?

Warning this will be a long episode with a long part 2 Just to spoil you for the slow updating and short chapters I've been giving >:)

Kenma's face slowly turned into a frown "What are you doing here?" he asks avoiding eye contact. The tall boy hands his a jacket and laughs "You left this in the gym" Kenma snatched it out his hands and went into the classroom. You smile up to the tallboy awkwardly smiling "Sorry..." you mumble. He laughs at you "I'm used to it" he says. You both introduce yourselves before he walks away.

You go into class and sit with Kenma "You didn't even thank him why are mean to Lev?" You ask as Kenma turns to look at you "I'm no mean..." he slowly says. You giggle and poke his cheek "You could of at least thank you apple pie" you tease. His eyes widen as he looks at you "Apple pie?" he asks with gently flushed cheeks. "You're new nickname" You giggle while poking his cheek again.

It was finally lunch. Kenma had gone to the gym to practice leaving you alone at lunch today. You didn't want to eat in the hall since you were too nervous to eat alone, you took your packed lunch to the roof instead.

After eating you went down the stairs to get back to class. You were planning on drawing or maybe sneaking on to your phone for a bit. Before you could leave the stairs you got stopped at the bottom of the stairs. It was two girls. They had their skirts pulled up higher, cardigans around their waists, top buttons undone and hair in high ponytails. One was blonde while the other was light brown-haired.

You stop in front of them as they faced you "Can I help you?..." You nervously ask in response to them. They look at you and laugh the blonde one took a step forward "You're y/n right?" she asks looking you up and down. You slowly nod while gripping your hands into fists, you were extremely nervous since you hardly talk to people and these girls obviously aren't nice...

"You're weird but maybe you can help us by staying away from the boys," the blonde one said with a smirk on her face. You didn't hang out with any boys you didn't have friends, you had Kuroo and Kenma basically your twin and his friend. "Boys?" You ask looking confused at the blonde, the two girls look at each other and sneer "The volleyball team idiot" The brown-haired girl buts in "You seem close to them and you're getting in the way" She frowns at you, you pull a more confused "Close to them? You mean my brother?" You ask almost laughing at them. They thought you would take your brother, away from them, could they get any more self-absorbed.

"What?" they both ask at the same time. You quietly chuckle before you speak "Kuroo my twin that's what you mean right?" Their mouths dropped looking at you "You're just making that up" one says pulling a dirty face. "That doesn't change the fact you're close with Kenma and Lev, you also go to watch them practice" The brown head lifting her head up with confidence. 

They were serious. They didn't like that you were hanging with them. There wasn't much you could do about it, you didn't like being alone with others around you. That's why you ate at the roof, sit with them at lunch or break, wait for them at practice and walk home with them.