Sleepover

It had been a few hours after dinner. Kenma still hadn't left so you assumed he was staying over with Kuroo. It was getting late so you went to brush your teeth, you left your room and went down the corridor. You opened the bathroom door. There was someone already in there. You looked up to see Kenma over the sink. He looked up to see you frozen at the doorway, you were slightly blushing. You had walked in on him brushing his teeth. "S-Sorry!" you shout as you stutter with your words, he nodded slowly. 

Kenma had obliviously been too shocked to say anything. You bow to him apologising again before turning around. Kuroo was blocking the other side of the door, you jump from surprise and look up "What's all the fuss?" He asks looking back and forth between you and Kenma. You explained what had happened, Kuroo does his loud hyena laugh "Well he's only brushing his teeth" he nudged you before speaking again "Brush your teeth too then come play on the XD46 with us" He laughs before walking back to his room.

(XD46 will be the console that you play on like an Xbox or ps4 I didn't pick one so there are no fights about which one is better-)

After you all brushed your teeth he joined them on Kenma's XD46, he brought it over and plugged it into Kuroo's tv. You endlessly beat Kuroo at every match you play with him. Most times you played Kenma it was a draw or took turns winning each other since you were both gaming champions. >:)

It was 1 am, you all passed out from gaming all night. Food was all over the floor, popcorn, sweets and Doritos crushed up in the carpet. Kuroo had fallen asleep on the floor, the packet of Doritos on his hands, a few still in his mouth half crushed and the rest over the floor. Kenma was asleep on the beanbag, the one right in front of the tv. He had the controller still in his hand, his head tilted back fast asleep. You were on the floor. Sat in between Kenmas legs with your head resting on one of his legs, fast asleep.

You slowly opened your eyes while yawning, it was now 2 am. You looked around the room wondering where you were. You remembered everything from last night and smiled. "Y/n..." You hear a quiet and tired voice from behind you, it was Kenma. You turn around blushing, you didn't realise how you were sat. Kenma pats his lap "Sit..." He mumbles. You blush slightly confused but get up and sit on his lap.

He smelt sweet like apples but also a sense of glossy magazines? You smiled blushing. For the rest of the night, you and Kenma cuddled on the beanbag half-asleep until you both actually fell asleep, you laid with him curled up in his arms.