Facetime

You and Kuroo got a message from your mother in the family group chat, telling you both to do downstairs for dinner. You met Kuroo outside in the hallway before walking downstairs together.

Sitting at the table your mother brought out the food. This time it was already on the plates instead of in the middle to hand out. Your mother sits down. Clenching your fists so your nails were leaving marks in your hands, you knew a talk was coming.

"Kids.." your father looks up from his plate and to you and Kuroo. Your mother's expression was worried and your father took a deep breath "Me and your mother...had a slight argument today" Kuroo gives him a glare as you look away. "slight argument" Kuroo sighs and picks up his fork to eat. "We're not going to go through with the remarriage," your mother says as she looks up from the table.

Your dad looks you in the eyes with a guilty expression "Would you come back to England with me?" he asks reaching out a hand. You frown to him "Please? It won't be like last time I promise"

You stand up from the table angry at him. He made you feel like crying, you'd just got here, you just got a boyfriend and he wants you to move away again. Obviously, you took the plate of food with you as you left to go to your room.

You put the tv on but you weren't sure what to watch. After sticking something random on you began to eat your dinner in bed. You wanted to message Kenma about what had happened and how you don't know what to do.

You

-Hey..

Applepi

-Hey you ok?

You

-Not really...

Kenma left you on seen. You dropped your phone on the bed sighing, unpausing the tv and watching something.

Your phone began to ring 2 minutes later. It was Kenma trying to facetime you. You were nervous but you wanted to see him so you picked up.

"Hello?" you answered looking down to a white wall. You got a mouth full of food as you waited for Kenma to appear. Kenmas phone was on his bed facing the ceiling, he was there but at the side watching what you'd do. He smiled at you just eating.

Kenma crawled onto his bed and looked down to his phone "Hey y/n" he smiled looking at you with a mouth full of food. You smiled and swallowed your food "Hey" Kenma noticed you had been crying, you had red eyes and blotchy red cheeks. He gave you a weary smile and sat on his bed, bringing his phone to his face "what happened?"

You looked away as you didn't want to tell him, you didn't want to leave him. "y/n?" Kenma asks with a worried face. You look up to meet his gaze "My dad wants me to move back to England with him..." you mumbled to him. 

Kenmas heart sank in his chest. He didn't want you to leave either, you just got together "You're not going" he didn't even ask if you wanted to. It was like a demand that you're not allowed to leave "I won't let you" Kenmas face turned into a frown. 

You smiled at the fact he cared "Don't frown you'll get wrinkles" you giggles trying to lighten the mood, he smiled back. "Don't cry" you pulled a confused face "But that doesn't cause-" Kenma interrupted "It makes me sad"

You blushed at Kenma slightly hiding you face on camera. You definitely weren't leaving. This is home and Kenma is what you need, he makes you happy.

After a long conversation you both began to feel sleepy. Kenma yawned, slouching down on his bed. You did the same thing while smiling at his sleepy face "You tired? I can hang up?" you ask looking to Kenma snuggled under his covers. "No...stay..on the call with me.." Kenma was blushing as he mumbled his words to you.

You smiled and snuggled into your own covers, looking to Kenma. His eyelids had slowly closed. This was probably the first early night he had in weeks, he's always playing games until beyond midnight. You smiled slightly blushing at Kenma, you closed your eyes and fell asleep with Kenma on your phone.