Chapter 2

Chapter two.

Two days passes and now I'm ready to open the front door and run to Alice's house so I can give her the last hug before she goes to her mates pack or should I say her new home?

Once I arrive at her house, her mother greets me by giving me a quick hug and whispers something to my ears Don't be sad.

I walk straight towards her room. A small smile creates on my face after I see her having the biggest smile as she hugs some of our friends.

"Elena! You're here..." She yells before running towards me "You look so sad." She whispers after hugging me.

"No, Im not! Im so happy right now because you finally live with your mate." I mumble, trying to hide my broken voice because I want to cry so bad.

"Aww, my baby." she frowns before hugging me once again.

"Elena, you look so ugly when you cry." I look up and glare at that person.

"Shut up Harry." I say before hugging Alice tightly.

"Harry is right, you look so ugly though." I sigh and open my eyes before letting go of the hug.

"Harry! Zion! I will smack your ass if you can't take care of her." Alice says, placing her hands on her waist.

Zion comes to my side and suddenly wraps his hand on my shoulders "I will take care of her forever Alice and you don't need to ask me to do that." After Zion said that, Harry suddenly puts his elbow on my head.

"Me too." He says while giggling.

I pinch their stomach which make them whine in pain "Don't worry, I don't need them. I can take care of myself." I say which makes Alice laugh.

"Fine~ Good bye Elena, I hope you will meet him soon." She says before giving me a quick hug.

She then runs towards her parents and a young man which I assume is her mate. I follow them as they walk towards the gate of our pack. I bid goodbyes while waving our hand as I see them walking away.

I sigh and turn to my two male friends "Now I stuck with both of you." I mumble before shaking my head.

"I know you love me." Zion says, winking his eye as he puts his hand on my shoulder again.

"She loves me more than you." Harry says, pushing Zion's hand away from me.

I only sigh and shake my head as I hear them bickering behind me.

.

Once I get inside my house, I see my brother and the Beta sitting on the sofa while talking about something. I don't know what should I do, should I just walk past them or greet them first.

They're having a serious look on their face, so will it be okay if I greet them?

I show a small smile after The Beta and I make an eye contact "Hi Ardolf... good morning." I quietly say before glancing at my brother.

He is staring straight towards the table and I don't know what he's thinking about. He doesn't even budge to glance at me when I said good morning to Ardolf who is sitting right beside him.

I'm about to walk towards my room, but Ardolf suddenly stands up which makes me stare at him.

"Can you please get out of this house? We need to discuss something important here." My eyes get a bit wider.

"But this is my house?" I mumble while staring at him.

"Get out of this house." I look at my brother and froze after seeing him staring at me "Now." His voice is kinda scary so I quickly nod my head and walk out of the house.