Chapter 1

Chapter One

"Make sure to come back before noon!" I turn my head and nod before running into the forest with my clothes in my hand.

Once I put my clothes on the ground near a big tree. I turn into a grey wolf and start to run around the forest.

I can smell some werewolves' scent as I run around the forest and I know who they are. The enforces from my pack are following me, my brother must be telling them to do it and I don't really care. As long as they are not walking up to me then I will be fine.

I breath in and out after finally arriving at my favorite place at the forest. I shake my body before lying down on the grass. A smile appears on my face after the fresh grass finally touch my skin.

I found this place after my father let me run around the forest at the very first time. But then he suddenly forbade me to go out all alone and said the Gamma needed to be with me whenever I want to explore the forest.

I couldn't do anything about that. But then I can finally breath after my brother becomes the new Alpha. He lets me explore the forest whenever I want, but he will also tell some enforces to watch me.

They will always use practice as their excuse whenever I caught them and I actually fell for it. But then I finally realize they're lying to me after I keep seeing them around me.

I don't really care about them because they never try to approach me or tell me to go home. They only watch me from afar and maybe fight with some bad werewolves who tries to get close to me.

Being the only daughter of the old Alpha has been hard for me. I need to keep on smiling and kind to my pack. Actually, I can do those things without any problem. But the problem is I can't make mistake, I need to be perfect in front of my pack.

Even though the Alpha isn't my father anymore, I still need to act the same. Because the new Alpha is also one of my family.

Sometimes, I want to be in a normal family without having one of those important titles. But I never regret being in my family. I love my family. I just hate having the title of the Alpha's daughter and now the Alpha's sister.

My brother actually already finds his mate which is our new Luna, but they still haven't had a kid yet. My life will be wonderful after my brother has a daughter or son because they will be focus on them.

But I still remember how he said he will start his own family when he's 28 years old. And now he's only 25 years old, so my life will be the same for three years. I'm nineteen years old now, so nothing will change until I become a 22 years old girl.

I still hope he will forget about his words and accidentally does something which makes his mate pregnant.

My head turns after I smell my close friend's scent coming closer to me. A smile creates on my face when I see my friend walking towards me in her human form while holding my clothes.

She probably took it under the tree before decided to meet me.

"Did they always watch you like this?" she asks, throwing my clothes on the ground.

*maybe...

I mind link her before taking my clothes with my mouth and start walking towards the big tree to change into my human form.

"Pervert!" she yells while putting her hands on each of her waist as she stares at the trees which makes me chuckle "Did they see you naked?"

"Stop it Alice. I will tell my brother if they do that." I say while walking towards her.

I know they can hear our conversation, but I don't care because I know they will never do that.

She turns to me and sighs "Sometimes I feel bad at you but also jealous."