Instead of responding with words, The guy placed his palm on his cheeks ere letting out a deep chortle "Do I matter to my family Mrs. Kim? Do I matter to my parents?" Tae-Ho catechized with a fiendish grin on his face.

 Kim? Do I matter to my parents?" Tae-Ho catechized with a fiendish grin on his face

"Oops, Sorry Mrs. Kim, I apologize I shouldn't have asked about someone dead to you," Grinning ear to ear, He voiced making his father who was standing beside Taehyung finally burst "Enough Tae-ho!! We called you because we needed to talk!! Not for you to create some drama again, Stop hurting your mother with your words".

"Oh Lord, Come Mrs. Kim or else your husband will slap me as well," He exclaimed ere letting out a scoff as he sat back on his chair, "Well Mr. Kim, Your wife slapped me so I'm feeling hungry now... Well, You can speak till I finish with my food," He conveyed ere digging into the food he left earlier making his father and brother astonished.

"Tae-ho We need to tell you something rela-" Mr. Kim, his father proclaimed but got cut off with his elder son's crude remark "Speak Mr. Kim, I'm all ears".

"Tae-ho I want you to take over my company" His dad announced as Taehyung slightly smiled with the thought of his brother achieving his father's company and being prosperous in the hereafter.

"And What makes you think I'm interested in it? Better give it to your one and only son, just like every other thing you gave him" Tae-ho spoke causing the small smile on taehyung's face to turn into a grimace "Tae-ho behave! You and Taehyung are equal to me, You're my son too!!" Mr. Kim blurted angrily.

Tae-ho who was unbothered till now, stood up and slammed his hands sturdily on the table as he gritted his teeth in hassle "Listen Mr. Kim Taewoo, I don t need your wealth, your company or anything that belongs to you!! You can stuff it all in this son of yours, no need to think about me I can earn for myself" After completing his assertion Tae-ho let out a chuckle as he again gazed at his father,

"Equal huh?? If we were equal then why only you let him achieve his dreams abeoji? Why always kept me hidden huh? Wow, You treat your sons so equally Mr. Kim" With an ominous smile tugged on his lips, Tae-ho sarcastically remarked.

"You will never understand Tae-ho, I once again feel ashamed for having a son like you!! I wish you were never born" Mr

"You will never understand Tae-ho, I once again feel ashamed for having a son like you!! I wish you were never born" Mr. Kim let out feeling somewhat discontented with his son.