30

"hey Hyunjaeh.." she look up to see Sunwoo looking down at her small figure beside him.

as Sunwoo promise to her, they'll be going out to have late night walks together.

"is it wrong to kiss someone when you already know it's too late?" Hyunjaeh gave him a judgemental look before pushing his body playfully and smiles.

"what do you mean? its better too late than never..." she smiled then tries to walk in the fountain.

Hyunjaeh's giggles echoes inside Sunwoo's head, it made him crack a smile. courage started to build up after remembering those bondings, little late night talks and dinner together with her, and her smile.

he was this close on falling inlove but after seeing her around with Juyeon, he gave up. until God gave him blessing and this day came.

"Hyunjaeh be careful!" he shouted after seeing her running away from his figure that was spacing out. the girl shook her head before shouting, "catch me if you can woo!!"

the boy chuckles before chasing her around the park. their laughters were filling the place with full of bird sound, trees swaying everytime the winds pass by and the sound of noisy highway were also heard.

she stops and took a deep breath after laughing at Sunwoo who already gave up.

"see? not only boys can run fast!" she shouted to the boy who was ten feet away from her. "okay, okay. can you now please stop running, your heart malfunction again!"

"okay I'll stop!" she laughed and walk to him. the girl pulled out her handkerchief to pat the sweat on his face. the boy just let her and tries to admire her beauty.

"you look good Lee.." he muttered with his dark voice making the girl chuckle. "i know, we all know." she smiled, patting his lips with the handkerchief.

she felt hands snaking behind her, pulling her close to Sunwoo's face. she got flustered and saw the cheeky smile the boy was wearing.

"yah-" Sunwoo took the handkerchief from his lips and pat it on her lips. Hyunjaeh's body remains still while her heart was beating fast. this was the real malfunctioning, without passing out.

"indirect kiss?" the boy told. the girl rolled her eyes and slaps his chest making the boy laugh. she took the handkerchief and tries to hide the blush.

Hyunjaeh walks away from Sunwoo, the handkerchief on her face preventing her from screaming. the boy pulled the girl before she could start running away. he pull the handkerchief away from her face making her startle by his actions.

they had staring contest. she was shaking inside while the he was full of hope, that she would love him back.

"you told me it was never too late to kiss eventhough it was already, late." Sunwoo muttered as the girl nods. he took some strands of her hair away for her face and place his hands on her cheeks.

"can i now kiss you?"