The End| Epilogue

After years and years of promising to be by their sides the day has come. the day that they all have been waiting for. Sunwoo and Hyunjaeh's day.

seeing Hyunjaeh walking in that long aisle of the church with that white long weeding gown he was dreaming of now came to reality. She looks stunning at the silk gown shining the whole room earning many 'awes' and claps from the audience.

Juyeon that was in the side looking at his second love was also clapping his hands. a small girl was on his arms resting her head at his long shoulder.

she was the gorgeous girl he use to admire from afar with the man she fell for, Sunwoo. he knew he was the luckiest man to have her smile like that. the smile he use to see everytime he wakes up. the smile he use to own.

"you may kiss the bride.."

Sunwoo felt the same feeling he use to feel with her. his heart stumping loudly. she looks 2x gorgeous beside him. this was the only thing he wanted to have, her. he wanted to hide her from the reality after what they done to her. he want to be selfish.

The smiles he use to wear becomes bigger after his heart started to pump whenever she sees her, Hyunjaeh was the only girl that made him smile like an idiot.

"uncle, is daddy a good friend to you?" Jieun who was on Juyeon's hand ask at the smiling guy.

Juyeon glances at her before tucking a small strand of her hair.

"ofcourse, he is the bestest friend you could rely on. you should take care of your daddy okay? you promise me not to talk back to them and love them." Jieun nods with a smile making Juyeon ruffle her hair.

"what about mommy, how did you two became bestfriend?"

"your mommy never told you that?"

"ofcourse, she would tell me how great uncle you were.."

"well, you mommy and i were good friends. do you want to hear a secret?" Jieun nods continuously eager to hear the secret.

"she was my second love.... would forever be."

"she was the luckiest girl to come to my live after letting me feel how it is to be loved. in the end i was the one who broke it, i didn't know because i was too blind. but she still accepted me after what I've done to her.."

"look how great your mommy is. i wanted her to be my wife also but i was too late to say that to her, that's why i stayed like this... waiting for her again and take care of her like how she use to take care of me when i was lost.."

"i hope you find a woman like my mommy, you deserve more uncle Juyeon.."

Uncle Juyeon, it lingers to his ear.

"ofcourse Jieun, i will find that someone someday..."

___

"Uncle Juyeon!" Jieun saw him again getting out of the black car. she ran to her after they arrive at Korea to have vacation.

as Sunwoo promised Hyunjaeh, they lived away from the place where many memories were burried. sad or happy they still manage to leave it there and have a new life.

"Jieun, you're so big now!" he pulled the girl into a hug, spinning her in the air while Hyunjaeh and Sunwoo chuckles.

"Eomma who is he, why is he hugging Jieun like that?" Jisung who was hiding behind his father's leg while looking afraid at Juyeon.

"he's uncle Juyeon, a friend of mine.." Hyunjaeh crunch down to let here out and introduce to Juyeon.

"here, I'll put the bags in the trunk- oh hi there little guy.." Juyeon's eyes soften when he saw Jisung with Hyunjaeh.

"your brother?" Jieun nods before pulling him beside her.

"uncle this is Jisung, Jisung this is uncle Juyeon.."

"hi Jisung.." Juyeon high five with him. "h-hi Uncle Juyeon.."

...

"Juyeon, can you take care of them while we unpack our bags?" Hyunjaeh shouted from the kitchen to the boy who was with the children in the garden.

"ofcourse!" he shouted back still playing with the two kids.

"Uncle Uncle! tell the story of how you and mommy met to Jisung!" Jieun smiles brightly while shaking his big hands.

Juyeon only chuckles before nodding, taking a seat in the grass with them infront of him.

this was the only way how to reminisce the story to people. it was so interesting that would make him smile also like a crazy person staring at the ceiling. he would love to tell it especially to the kids. they all look so interested. atleast someone wants to listen.

"i use to tutor your mother when we were in senior high..."

oh look who tried to end this story- ME! yey! i hope u guys loved this short story please follow me to be updated on my new upcoming book!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

oh look who tried to end this story- ME! yey! i hope u guys loved this short story please follow me to be updated on my new upcoming book!!

let me know if u guys wanted some more The Boyz fanfic!! i love you guys so so so so much and please take care of yourself!💗💗❤️

please take a look of the chapter after this is you love to read a fanfiction for Hyunjae!💖

His Blind Eyes In Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें