"I just need one person today,I just need one" I threatened,still walking through the row. Honestly speaking,I didnt have much energy in me nowadays. I couldnt sign up for any more stress but whoever wished to stress me was going to get it from me,whatever way the person wished.

          "Is it ready?" I questioned Temi as he walked back into the refectory. "Yeah,I'm going to auditorium to meet Oghale abeg,she has been waiting for me" he told me.

         "Okay" I agreed,walking over to refectorians table and taking a seat in front of it so I could lean on it and still watch the entirety of the refectory.

        "Suleman!" My voice echoed through the walls of the room as I called out to my favourite SS2 refectorian, who I believed had more common sense than the rest.

         "Yes Sir!" He replied,jogging out of the SS1 row which he was currently watching over. "Carry junior students and go and share pot. Tell Buchi and Tare to join SS1 refectorians to share the bread,they're too slow" I instructed him,seeing that the SS1 refectorians had only distributed the bread up to the JS2 rows.

         "Okay Sir" he replied before walking off. Slowly,noise from chattering and blabbering began to hit my ears from outside and I concluded that my classmates were currently making their way towards the refectory. We always moved in batches like that,coming whenever we wished for whatever occasion.

          Just as I'd predicted,they strolled into refectory,disembarking the silence in it with their noisy threading and shouting and for some reason,I liked it.

         "Daryl,how far?" Kayshia,the assistant head refectorian,greeted as she settled beside me on our table. "I just dey o my dear" I replied. Kayshia was a peaceful soul,she never butted into anyone business,always simply doing her own thing and I adored her for it. She had a short and slightly plump figure with a fair skin tone to complement,making her seem cute at most times.

           "You guys,let's go and share cornflakes." Weyimi,another refectorian,suggested as she reached the table,dropping her books down on the table.

          "Brother John said he's coming to ref today" Keyinde,the last refectorian, informed as he reached the table,taking a seat beside Weyimi.

         "I've not seen him since I got here though" I told them,looking around. But I'd spoken too soon. Brother John waltzed through the door which led to the kitchen behind the refectory, holding a cane in his hands which were crossed behind him,clad in his full-length white garment.

         "SS3 students,quiet down!" He ordered,standing before our row. "When will this man rest abeg?" Weyimi commented as we watched him. Either they hadnt heard him or they simply chose to ignore him,although I knew which it was. They simply chose to ignore him.

        "SS3 students!!" He yelled again,this time gaining more attention. "You people want to bring out the beast in me right?! Will you sit down and stop making a noise?!" He commanded,waving his cane in the air to back up his order.

         I would gag out of amusement if I dared to look at the facial expressions of my classmates. In summary,Is this one mad?, was the definition of the expression they all had on.

         "Let me warn you people for the last time. Pacific Crest final year students!" He started. "You people don't want to see me go mad because if I do,it will be worse than boko haram for you people!" He warned,earning an although stifled,but booming laughter from the row.

         "You think I am joking right?! I said I will be worse than..." before he could complete his statement,they completed it for him. "Boko Haram!!!" They chorused before bursting into another drum roll of laughter.