|Chp7|

shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I have no idea where I'm going with this story. should I re-write but with the actual tvd story line ??? i always end up updating when i haven't slept in ages and the just make up a load of crap, WHY ARE PEOPLE READING THIS LMAO... i am confusion but should i re-write???

Stiles POV: 

So my dumb ass has finally come to release  , i have absolutely no freaking clue where to look for this god-dam moonstone so i'm now sulking- i mean sitting here at the grill stuffing my face full of curly fries at 10 in the morning.

" aren't you supposed to be at school" i hear an annoyingly familiar voice speak up as they slide into the seat opposite me. 

" Damon what are you doing here" i roll my eyes with a groan as i look across at his face, " well i sure hope you didn't skip your second day to go to look for the moonstone with out me now are you, after all we did have a date planned for Saturday"  he smirks at my shocked face and reaches across the table to steal a fry. 

" How in the hell did you know that arse wipe" " It was actually pretty easy i could tell from the look in your eyes that you wanted to get the one-up on me when i was telling you about it" " what- but i didn't" i stutter out compleatly confused and shocked when he abruptly stands up and tells me " come on lets get going" He grabs my jacket from behind me and throws it at me before pulling me to my feet so i'm standing as well " HEY!-  going where?" i ask curiously, distracted from my anger at the man handling.  

" you'll see"  The little shit winks at me and walks away i throw some 20's down on the table and follow after him.