The Rogue {13}

Wow, you reached that target so fast!!! Thanks for the support everyone xxx

STARS POV

OMG. Today is the ceremony for introducing me as the new Luna and to say I'm terrified is an understatement. Gemma and Bekka are here right now, helping me get ready.

I was wearing a traditional white above the knee length dress. It was strapless with a lace skirt with layers under the lace. To say I was terrified is an understatement.

Everyone was ready and waiting down in the pack hall. I walked downstairs after Gemma and Bekka. They sat next to their mates while I made my way up onto the stage. I could feel every pair of eyes on me, including the most importants, Harry's.

I looked at him and smiled. He returned it and I sat down on a chair next to Harry on the stage. He rose and started the ceremony.

'Welcome, to the welcoming of your Luna. As you all know I found my mate a couple of months ago, and you all now know her. So I will welcome my mate and your new Luna to the stage.'

I stood up and was welcome with a mighty cheer. I smiled and looked at Harry. 'Do you Starlight Anna Grayson hearby vow to protect and care for the Midnight pack. To be faithful to your pack, alpha and mate?'

'I do' I said in a high clear voice.

'I know pronounce you Luna Starlight Grayson. I have one quick question before we ajourn to the banquet hall.' Harry said.

I looked at him with confusion. 'Harry...'

'Would you Starlight Grayson do me the massive honour in becoming my wife?'

'Harry I-I...'

Hahahahaha cliffhanger!!!

Jokes you would kill me!!!

'...Yes' the whole place'erupted'in a massive cheer as Harry picked me up and swung me round.

We all headed to the banquet hall'for'a night of celebration and fun.

Hi everyone sorry for the really late update been soooo busy but here it is enjoy!! Xxx