The Rogue {4}

STAR

It has been two days since I spilled my heart out to Harry. Since then he has told me about his pack. Niall had a mate called Bekka. I had met her a couple of time and she seemed really nice. She was very small and had lovely curly chocolate brown hair. Liam also had a mate called Gemma, she was a blonde and honestly she was a bit full of herself, but she was really funny and according to Harry she was a great shopping partner. The three of us together made the female managment team. Luna, Beta Female and Gamma Female. The boys made us have guards that followed us round constantly. Liam was top guard as he couldnt exactly leave his mate to protect me. It goes against all wolf nature. Then there was Graham who was Gemmas guard, then Micheal who was Bekkas gurad and Finally Jace and Chace. They were twins who were the second best fighters in the pack. They were my guards. They were all very fun to be with but they all obeyed the Alphas word, Keep me in the compound at all times. 

Harry had opened the door of the cage the day before. I had come out meekly before darting off down the house and out the back door. I had the sudden feeling that someone was following me. I looked round and saw 4 wolves growling at me. I recognised Harry and Zayn easily but I couldnt tell who the two gray ones were. They were quite big still nowhere near the size of Harry or Zayn but still big. 

I stopped in the middle of a clearing that had a little river in it. I felt teeth clamp on the back of my neck, Harry. This time I didnt struggle and he seemed to realise that I wasnt running away. He released my neck and I instantly turned round and pounced on the two grey wolves. They yelped and started squirming underneath me. Harry growled AT ME!! I turned to him and looked at him questioningly.

"Care to explain mr Alpha"

"Watch your attitude Star. I know you have been kept locked up for 2 days but that doesnt give you the excuse to talk to me that way. Anyway this is Jace and Chace, they will be your bodyguards. I cannot risk you running away or even having you caught by rogues in our territory. I am sorry love but thats how it is."

I looked at him, before growling loudly and saying "I am not happy with this Harry but I will accept it as you are the Alpha and my mate and you only want whats best."

I nudged my nose into the side of his neck and he gave a little purr. I gave a wolfy chuckle before bounding out of the clearing heading home again. Harry caught up with me soon and we went head to head in a race to get back home first. The other three soon fell far behind when Harry stopped suddenly . His ears pricked north and a look of glee crossed his face. He started running towards the house even faster than before. I lingered for a second before following.

When I reached back to the house I smelt a familiar scent. It could only mean one person was here, but how it has been 6 years how could he have found me? I started towards the house. I enetered and went up to Harrys office. I nudged open the door and saw Harry talking to another figure. He looked just how I remembered him. Tall, muscular and the blonde hair. I sank to the ground getting ready to pounce on him. Harry noticed me then and surpressed a laugh. I saw the humor in his eyes and knew that I would have to act fast before the other one cottoned on. 

I launched myself at him and he fell back with a grunt of surprise. When his eyes flashed to mine I saw a look of recognisation in them. "Star?" Aiden asked. I licked his face and got off him. I ran along the hall to our bedroom and grabbed a clean set off clothes that were lying out. I went into the bathroom and shifted. I turned on the shower and hopped in. 

I got dressed and walked back down the hall. I stopped at the office door. I knocked and walked in. Harry smiled at me and I went over to him and sat on his lap. Clearly surprised by this sudden show of affection he froze then pulled me back so my head was rested on his well sculptured chest.

"Star, I cant beleive its you. When you left I sent out search parties. When Lucases patrol came back saying that they found you but you didnt want to come home, well I didnt take it that well. But here you are. Looking great and rady to come home." He beamed at the last bit and I felt Haryy stiffen underneath me and Tighten his grip. "MINE" He growled. Aiden looked shocked before saying. "Star, you are coming home right." I shook my head "No Aiden, I am home. I am the soon-to-be Luna of the Midnight pack. Harry is my mate. Surely you guessed that right??" 

He shook his head. "I am happy for you little sis. You must come meet my mate ometime though. Her name is Alexis. She was..."

I cut him off "Alexis as in my best friend Alexis?" He nodded and I jumped up with Glee. Alexis was the only other person who knew what happened behind the closed doors of our Alpha flat. She regularly came to check on me in the basement. Her father was the Beta and she tried to tell him what was happening. He didnt beleive her ofcourse until Aiden 18th Birthday when he saw the bruises all over me. He stopped being so obedient and became cold with his once best friend. My father never suspected a thing and he just thought It had something to do with his mate who was due to give birth. I ran away two weeks later. 

"When can I see her?" I asked him. "What do you mean Star you are going nowhere. I have told you already that you are not allowed to leave the territory and you are still in trouble from that little stunt you pulled earlier." He whispered the last part loud enough only for me to hear. I nodded and Aiden looked up.

"If it is ok with Alpha Styles then We will come back next week. ALexis was estatic to hear you were still alive." I looked at harry and he nodded. "Very well then Alpha Grayson If you and your mate return next week you are welcome to use the guest bedrooms but for now I am afraid you will have to leave as Star and Myself have things to attend to. Nice meeting you." They shook hands and Aiden hugged me once more before he left. I was afraid to look at him but sneaked a tiny peak. I saw his eyes were darkening then lightening again. He was fighting with his wolf again Rocky added. I rolled my eyes and shifted then I sneaked out the room and ran downstairs. I ran back to the claering the whole time I felt the presence of Jace and Chace. I didnt mind but when I felt 2 other presences I lifted my head to see another Sandy wolf and a lovely ginger wolf. I recodnised them as Gemma and Bekka, Gemma was the ginger one where as Bekka was the sandy one. It was odd for mates to match fur but for some reason Gemma and Bekka just did. They ran over to me and I saw That Graham and Micheal had joined us. I sank happily to the ground and Gem and Beks did the same and for once I forgot about what trouble I would be in when I arrived back at the house.

HEY GUYS WHAT UP. ANOTHER QUICK CHAPPY FOR YOU HERE :) ENJOY

KEEP SMILING LOVE YA

KYMMI XXX