The villains revealed.

Gogo pov

When they take up there helmets where shocked to see the same two people who were responsible for turning Orso Knox into a monster.

Liv Amara and her assistant Chris!

"It... It can't be you were both imprisoned!" Hiro yells.

"Will gess what we escaped." She says angry.

"Why? Why turn innocent men and women and even our own leader against us!?" I shout.

"I wanted revenge!, I wanted hiro to be my slave who would follow every order with out question and to have him kill you and your friends sounded to good to pass up on.

"You! It was you who attacked me and implanted that chip into my head!"

"Actually I'm the one who attacked you, Liv did all the dirty work.

"Yes, hundreds of times..." She says glareing at him.

'But it would be worth it to have my own army under my control, to have San fransokyo's greatest hero under my control, no one would have been able to stop us but all that has failed because of you!"

"Its over you crazy Witch, deactivate the chips!" I yell.

They both laugh as liv pulls out a remote.

"I would surrender if I where you." She says smiling.

"And why would we do that?" Hiro ask.

Hiro pov

She points as we look behind to see the remaining troops holding Wasabi, Fred and honey lemon at gun point.

"If you or your robot take one step twords us they die, now hiro be a good young man and lower your weapons."

I place my pistols on the ground then gogo is hit from behind knocking her to the ground and is hold at gun point by chief cruz while baymax is
Held by two others.

"Now then... " she then pulls out a pistol and points it at gogo.

"Time to die..."

"No!" I shout reaching for my pistols to pertect gogo but before I can shoot she quickly turns her gun to me and shoots me throw my armor The last thing I hear is gogo screaming my name as I fall to the ground then everything goses black.

Gogo pov

"HIRO!!" I scream.

'My revenge is complete."

I then notice Hiro's pistols laying on the ground as I back kick Cruz grab Hiro's blaster and shoot the remote from her hand destroying it.

"No!" She screams as I stun Chris with stun blast and then deliver a hard punch to liv knocking her out.

"Hiro!!" I scream running to his side.

"Ugh What... What happened?" Cruz ask rubbing his head.

"Help, baymax, help!" I yell as he comes to Hiro's side.

Stand back while I scan him."

"Scan complete, Hiro has been shot and is bleeding out quckly."

"We need an ambulance now!" Cruz shouts throw the radio while liv and Chris are hand cuffed.

When the ambulance arrived hiro is placed on a Gurney and placed in the ambulance we all ride with him as I hold his hand tightly.

"Please hold on hiro please I need you..."

Hours later...

Fred pov

I waich as gogo keeps walking back and forth scared that hiro mite die.

"Gogo calim down, walking back and forth won't help..." I say placing a hand on her shoulder.

"How can I relax when hiro mite be diyng!" She yells slapping away my hand in anger.

"I-i'm sorry... I was just trying to help, I'm worried about him to..." I say looking down tears falling.

Gogo pov

"I sigh in sadness and regret I may not always get along with Fred and he dose get on my nerves a lot, but he is steel my friend.

"No I'm sorry..."

"What?" Fred ask a bit shocked.

"I'm sorry it's not right for me to take my anger and worries out on you."

Fred looks at me smiling wide tears falling.

"It's okay gogo i forgive you..." He says hugging me

Just then aunt Cass, Tadashi, Abigail and everyone else runs in.

"What happened!?" Aunt Cass yells

"It was Liv Amara, she and her assistant that are responsible for everthing, thanks to hiro and baymax coming to save us we were able to stop them and turn the chips off but she shot hiro..."

"Oh hiro..." Aunt Cass says covering her mouth tears falling.

"Has the doctor said anything?" Abigail ask.

No, nothing yet..." Honey lemon says looking down.

We set here for another hour as I thank about the choice I made about hiro, I was wrong, age dose not matter especially if you do love them back.

And now i mite be loseing the boy who's heart I broke and betrayed...

"Excuse me..." We all look up to finnaly see the doctor!

"How is he is he okay!?" I ask almost yelling.

"I'm sorry but mister Harmada's injury coused him to lose a lot of blood we've done the best we can but I'm sorry you should all say your final goodbyes..."

At that moment my heart completely shatters.

Hiro is dying...