The broken promise

Later that evening...

Hiro pov

I walk into freds mansion as I look at all the people everywhere partying and having a good time.

"Hiro!" I hear Fred calls my name.

"Hey guys." I say heading over to them but I quckly notice that gogo and my brother are missing?

"Uh Guys where's my brother and gogo?" I ask.

"Over there." Wasabi says

When I turn my eyes go wide as i look to see Gogo kissing my brother!

"No..." I say tears begening to fall

But it is, gogo broke her promise to me and is kissing my brother!

I fell my heart brake in two in that moment but it is quckly replaced my anger. As I head over to them.

Gogo pov

I smile that was an amazing kiss.

I then turn as I look to see hiro.

"Oh hey hiro."

He dose not answer but instead delivers A Hard Punch to Tadashi's face sending him to the ground.

"Hiro! What is wrong with you!?" I yell going to Tadashi's side as every one around us waichs.

"How could you..." He says looking at me tears falling.

"What!?" I shout angry.

"You broke your promise, you lied to me!" He yells

I freeze in that moment I did make hiro a promise that I would wait for him and I completely betrayed him."

"Hiro I..."

"Hiro What's wrong? Where your friends." Honey lemon says

"FRIENDS!" I yell angry startling them as everyone now looks at us.

"How can you call your selfs my friends when you all haven't even botherd to see me or ask me to hang out!" I shout lating my anger out.

"Hi...hiro..." Honey says shocked

"You guys where never my friends!, all you ever cared about was him!" I shout pointing at my brother.

"Hiro I... I'm sorry." Tadashi trys to say.

"No your not!" I shout angry.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Gogo yells hitting me in the face sending me the ground.

Gogo pov

My eyes go wide as I immediately realize what I just did, I look at hiro to see drops of blood falling my nails broke his skin as he holds it in pain as everyone looks at me shocked.

"Hiro... I ... I'm" I try to apologize but am cutoff.

"No... I'm sorry, I'm sorry I was not good enough for you..." He says lowering his head tears falling.

"Hiro I..."

"I always loved you... But you never cared about me at all..." He says shocking everyone in the room including Tadashi.

And with that he walks away looking completely heartbroken and defeated.

Everyone turns to me as I feel a tear fall.

"What have i done?..."

Hiro pov

I lost... That's how I feel I just lost the most wonderful girl I ever meet and know I know for a fact that we were never mint to be together as tears fall from my eyes.

I quitly walk in to the cafe trying to avoid my aunt I then make my way upstairs and collapse on my bed crying.

"Hiro?" I look up to see baymax looking at me.

"H-Hey baymax." I say wipeing my eyes.

"Hiro are you alright?" He ask concernd.

"No not really." I tell him truthfully

"On a scail of one to ten how do you rate your pain?"

"Ten!" I shout at him but then feel more tears fall.

"A ten." I say crying. As baymax hugs me.