Its all of us

Gogo pov

We have located the two villains that we believe are responsible for turning the city against us.

"Should we try to capture them now?"

"No not yet." I tell her, we waich as the two individuals leave the room.

"Gogo look." Honey lemon points to the computer.

We then quietly make our way over.

"Maybe we can now figure out what these guys are planning." I say tiping.

"Wait look." She says as we look to see our two friends locked up and unconscious.

"Come on lets go get them out of there!" I say

But then a door opens and the two masked villains come in along with several armed troops.

"Greetings Lekio tanaka and
Aiko Miyazaki." The first one says.

We freeze how dose this person know our real names?

"Tell me how did you feel when your own leader turned on you?"

"You... You did this to him, you made him attack us against his will!" I yell.

"Yes I did and to all these man and woman before you, officer Cruz reports that Hamada has vanished do you know where he is?"

In that moment i get into battle mode.

"Like we would tell you!" I shout.

"Hmm Vary will.

Then out of know where darts hit us in our weak spots knocking us out.

Aunt cass pov

We set here in the living room waiting, things have happened today that I never thought I would ever have to deal with. As I pet Mochi who is sleeping on my lab.

"I'm a terrible parent..." I say As tears fall.

"It's not your fault aunt Cass." Tadashi says trying to help as we hear someone banging on the door.

Karmi's mother looks throw the hole then frezzes.

"What is it mom?" Karmi ask

"Its the Military!"

"Open up! we know your in there!" One shouts as they bang on the door again.

"Get upstairs!" Her father says As we run into karmi's room and lock the door. As we hear a load crack from down stairs, their inside the house!

Karmi pov

"Is there a problem?" Baymax ask.

"There here!" I tell him

My dad grabs a baseball bat while hiros aunt grabs Mochi who is hissing.

"Get in the closet now!" My dad yells

Baymax pertect hiro!" Tadashi says getting into the closet.

Karmi's dad pov

When they bust in, i immediately attack only to be swiftly and quickly knocked to the ground by them, held at gun point.

Then two others open the closet and find the aunt cass and the others.

Karmi pov

"Uhh hey..." My mom says as they grab us and throw us out of the closet. While Mochi hisses loadly.

"Anyone who helps big hero 6 will be terminated!" As one points a gun at my head.

I close my eyes tears falling, This is it im going to die, I never thought it would be like this... As i close my eyes ready for certen death.

I hear gun fire but I don't fell death take me, I open my eyes shocked to see all the soilders laying on the ground dead...

"Hiro are you okay?" Baymax ask

I then turn to see hiro awake, tears falling and smoke coming from his pistols as I realize what just happened.

Hiro saved us...

Hiro pov

I lower my pistols horrified by what all has happened remembering how I almost killed Gogo and my friends.

"What have I done?"

"Hiro are you okay?" Baymax ask.

"Yeah..., yeah buddy I'm okay." I say putting my hand on the bandage in pain.

"Hiro!" I turn as aunt Cass and Tadashi hug me tightly while Mochi rubs against my legs.

"I was so worried!" She yells crying.

"I'm so glad your okay little brother." Tadashi says placeing a hand on my shoulder smiling.

"Guys I'm so sorry, sorry for everything." I say hugging them back tightly as i look to see Karmi and Abigail smiling.

"Glad to have you back." Abigail says placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Hiro how wide spread is this?" Karmi ask.

"Karmi... It's all of us, all San fransokyo forces have been ordered to hunt down and destroy big hero 6." I tell them as they look at me scared.