24 - Forgive Me

Cheering erupted from outside the Homestead. It sounded like they were having the time of their lives and I was stuck in here. But I didn't want to face everyone after what happened.

Minho and I sat on the bed with our backs against the wall. Neither of us have said a word for a solid 20 minutes.

"You know I'm not going to apologize for what I did," Minho suddenly said.

I sighed. "I don't want you too. I'm just glad you broke the silence. I was starting to feel awkward."

"Too bad you're always awkward," Minho joked.

I punched his shoulder lightly. "Don't forget clumsy."

"Don't forget beautiful."

I smiled, my cheeks warming up. I scooted closer to him before snuggling up to his muscular arm. Minho ran his hand across my leg, his touch was warm and electrifying.

"Are you doing okay?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, sometimes I get nightmares about the maze, but I feel fine," I responded.

"Good. If it was up to me I would kill every sucking Griever in this damn place."

"My knight in shining armor," I chuckled.

"My princess," he said, kissing my hand.

"Queen," I corrected him.

Minho laughed. "Remember the good old days. When I was just giving you piggy back rides and the only thing I worried about was impressing you. I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday." (If you get this, I love you.)

"You wanted to impress me?"

"Just like every shank here, but I got lucky."

"You're welcome."

Minho kissed my hand again. "Want to lay down?"

I nodded and we got comfortable under the covers. Minho pulled me to him while holding me protectively. He kissed my neck lovingly.

"How did you forgive me?" he questioned. "I mean after what I did to you, how could you still love me?"

"You forgave me. So, why wouldn't I forgive you?" I said.

"But you could've been killed. It would have been my fault!"

"I was going to get banished either way, Minho. I forgive you, okay?"

"Okay. But I don't forgive myself."

"I don't think we ever really do forgive ourselves. We always have a pinch of guilt buried away somewhere. Sometimes it's just harder to find," I whispered.

"You don't forgive yourself either, do you?"

"No. I don't think I ever will. My guilt will stay surfaced until the day I die."

"Lets just forget our midlife crisis' for a night and get some sleep," Minho said.

And we did.

🌵🌕🌵🌕🌵🌕🌵🌕🌵🌕🌵

I started watching Teen Wolf and it's the best, 10/10 would recommend.

Stiles is a sarcastic babe and I love him.

Comment and vote! :)