My agent and I wait sit in the private section of the airport for the private jet just as my phone starts ringing causing me to look at the screen realising that it was East hitting me up.

📞Phone Conversation:

E: What's good bro?

R: I'm good cuz, you at the studio?

E: Yeah man, just wanted to check if you had left already

R: Nah Amara just left we're just waiting for the jet

E: How did lil sis take it?

R: Man, I felt bad cause she was crying and shit, had me rethinking leaving

E: Damn man don't worry bro I'll check up on her

R: Thanks bro, how's my niece?

E: A handful, she stay trying me cuz, cant catch a break with her sass

R: Leave my princess alone man

E: She's attached to Mia like damn I can't have my woman to myself and you already know fat man gives me a run for my money

R: Oh so you really playing the role of stepdad huh?

E: Fuck outta here, you know that's my youngin' I mean if I want to be with his mom for the long run I gotta make sure we got a bond

R: I see you cuz but look I gotta go the jet's waiting on us

E: Love bro, stay safe man

Finishing up the call, I pick up my hand luggage heading to the private jet that's waiting on us "Good morning Mr Black" the flight attendant says as I enter the jet before she escorts us further into the jet where glasses of champagne and sushi at the sitting area. "Thank you" I say as I put down my laptop bag before throwing myself into the seat as my agent chuckles "Come on bro cheer up, you'll be back to see your shawty real soon" he says as he sits opposite me. Nodding my head I agree with him before plugging in my air pods as I look out of the window as the jet rolls down the highway, "Late at night, eleven, we're cruisin" sounds through my ears as a small smile appears on my face as a message from Amara comes through.

 Nodding my head I agree with him before plugging in my air pods as I look out of the window as the jet rolls down the highway, "Late at night, eleven, we're cruisin" sounds through my ears as a small smile appears on my face as a message from Ama...