The Guys

Opening my eyes, I groan at the pounding in my head curtesy of the hangover from a night on the town with my friends

Opening my eyes, I groan at the pounding in my head curtesy of the hangover from a night on the town with my friends. Turning onto my side, an empty space is all that is left where the snow bunny from last night had been sleeping which I'm grateful for because I don't feel like explaining the terms and conditions of a one-night stand to anyone. Deciding to go find some Tylenol to relieve me of this headache, I go down to the kitchen where I find my helper, Ms Maria, an older Hispanic woman.

"Good morning hijo" her soft voice sounds making me smile at the short woman who was my only primary mother figure growing up; "Morning Ms Maria" I reply. Handing him a plate filled with waffles drizzled in maple syrup, an omelette and bacon, Reign thanked her before heading to the dining table where a bottle of Tylenol and water sat. Small gestures like these are what make Reign appreciate Ms Maria more because he wasn't used to this from his own egg donor. Being the last born, you would think Reign received all the love and special treatment from his parents but that was far from the reality.

His parents, King and Rose Black were Hollywood Royalty, starring in several movies as well as owning their own media production company Black Entertainment. Because of their busy and time-consuming occupations, his parents were hardly home and between screenings and world premieres, they barely raised their sons. Prince Black was the beloved first born of the family, honour student plus star basketball, he was his father's pride and his mother's joy. Prince was born during a time when King and Rose were deeply in-love, before all of the infidelity and faking.

However, Reign was more of an 'oops baby' created during King's lapse of judgement and Rose's birth control mistake. Growing up, his parents would always compare him to his brother creating a competitive spirit within the boys to see who would gain more of their parents love, which Prince did effortlessly. Living in his brother's shadow caused him to grow cold and distant, rarely showing emotion unless it came to Ms Maria. Little did Reign know he could despise his family more than he did while he was a child; and he learned that quickly making him distance himself from them.

Turning on the water in the shower, I let the hot water hit my skin causing me to release a groan as the tension leaves my muscles. My mind brings me back to the women who frequents my thoughts daily, Amara, a beautiful name for a breath-taking woman. Memories of that night flood my mind causing my arousal to strike fast as her sweet voice moaning my name at the top of her lungs echoes through my ear drums. She was definitely the best woman I had been with, had me busting way too early for my liking, pussy game's definitely cold. Jerking off, I finally finish off showering before getting dressed for the day and rushing to meet my friends for coffee.

Walking into Partners Café in Harlem, I'm waved over by my two best friends Easton Brewster and Luke Chandler. Easton is an artist and one of New York's hottest rappers whilst Luke is a model and actor like me. We all met at our first college party and had clicked despite our different characters. Luke is outgoing and loud whilst Easton is serious but funny and I am reserved and quiet.

Reaching the table, Easton holds out his hands which I dapped before doing the same to Luke. "What's good my gee? You aren't late at all" Easton says sarcastically causing Luke and I to chuckle. "My bad bro, I got caught up" I say before they both just shake their heads knowing that was just whack ass excuse. "Yeah yeah whatever just order what you want" Luke says before calling over the waiter as I ask him how his wife is and Easton about Kairi.

So what's up with you and that girl from the club?" Easton asked with a smirk as I frowned tryna figure out which girl he meant exactly but judging by his smirk he was talking about Amara. "Bro you know I only do one-night stands, I'm not a commitment kinda nigga" I say as I shrug my shoulders. Easton and Luke share a look of doubt before looking at their friend knowing he was lying because that was the only female he had let stay over and take a shower before ordering her an Uber.

"Mhm you know you a damn lie. Who you think you fooling? We saw the way you looked at her at the club, that's not the look you give a one-night stand" Luke said before drinking his Iced Espresso. I knew they wouldn't let it go so I just simply answered, "I know you didn't call me here just to ask me about Amara" making them both smirk as I shook my head at the slip up

              📷 INSTAGRAM POST: