"Ok, go change in the toilet, I have got this blouse for you to wear aswell" said mrs wilson.

The blouse wasn't too different from the boys shirt.
He got changed in the toilets and realised how tight the trousers were very tight. So tight the outline of his legs and butt was easy to see, apart from the crack.
He came out to show mrs Wilson.
"Oh ben you look great, but those trousers do look tight, you sure you dont want the skirt, not even to try it"
"They are tight but I cant wear the skirt, everyone will make fun of me"
"Ok fine, I'll tell everyone to not do anything, now go back to form"
Ben walked in form and everyone was starting at him.
One of his friends jokingly smacked his ass and a few boys laughed.
"Charlie, isolation now" ordered mrs Wilson after seeing it.
He couldn't be bothered arguing so left.
"Ben why did you come in a girls blazer" asked Patrick
"It was an accident, my mum gave me abbies by accident"
Patrick tried not to laugh.
"It could've been worse, I almost had to wear a skirt today" complained ben
"To be honest that's probably better after seeing those trousers"
"No, I'm not wearing a skirt, no way" said ben
"I'm being serious, you should've chose it, they are horrendous, your legs make you look like a slag, like they looks so tight it looks like they could cut your circulation off"
"Ok Patrick I get it, now shut up about it"

All the teachers were made aware of Ben's situation and made sure that all students didn't mock him for it.
That went all good until lunch when he went to sit with his friends.
"Fuck off you little faggot" snapped Harvey
"Come on mate you know I'm not gay"
"Then why are you wearing the girls uniform, you some kind of tranny"
Ben sighed
"Liek we said, piss off, we dont want little gays like you here"
"If I'm so gay why was your mum moaninging my name last night"
"Fuck off your jokes are 4 years old"
Ben realised that they were actually serious apart from Patrick who knew what happened.
He dat at an empty table to eat and a group of girls sat with him. One of them was freya, who he had a big crush on.
"Hey ben" said freya
"Hi"
"Sooo, your trans" she said
"N-"
"Honestly I dont care, you can tell me, I'm super supportive, and I can help you though your transformation"
Ben thought for a second, if he lied about being trans then he could spend more time around freya, like he could be their gay best friend or something.
"Yeah, I am"
"Oh my god thats amazing" she said as she hugged him.
"Thanks"
The other girls, Amy Jessica and Charlotte also said congratulations.
"Hey wanna come to mine tonight, I can help you out with things"
"Sure"
Ben suddenly realised that he couldn't go back now, and he had to pretend to be transgender for the rest of his school life, which was around 2 years.
He didn't know what to do but tried to forget about it.
"Text you mum, tell her you will be back late tonight"
"Ok"
He texted his mum but the reply he got shocked him.
Oh I know Abbie told me, she sent me a video of you talking to freya, honestly I'm so happy for you and if you need anything just tell me, you're dad is going to be back home in a few weeks so we can tell him then.
His dad is a soldier in the army but has friends who are transgender So is very supportive.
He replied with ok and thanks.
Instead he wanted to die, now it wasn't just his school life but maybe his whole life he will be a girl.
All thanks to Abbie.

"What was that for" snapped ben towards abbie after the girls left.
"What, your now my sister so I think mum should know"
"I'm not your sister"
"You said you were transgender, also you do look it"
Ben was angry at Abbie but couldn't do anything about it.
He tried to stay calm until he could get home, he was just looking forward to going to freya's that evening.
"Bennn, hi" said freya at the school gates"
"Hi" he responded
"Oh I shouldn't keep calling you ben should I, what is your knew name"
"I dont really have one to be honest" he responded.
"Ok, well when you do just tell me, I am so proud of you by the way"
"Thanks" they walked back to freya's house and ben remembered something, he left his boys uniform back at school, meaning he will have to go in the girls uniform again, all he wanted though was to get out of those trousers.
When they got in they went straight to her room.
"So, what do you think" asked freya
"Its really nice" said ben
"Thank you, hey I'm just going to get changed is that ok" asked freya
"Sure, should I leave the room"
"No no were both girls here, hey you can get changed too actually, here" said freya throwing him a skirt, tee shirt and a jumper
"Oh its fine"
"I dont mind, you can keep them, just try them on and see if they fit, were similar height so it wont be that different" said freya.
Ben was desperate as the trousers were so tight so he got changed into them.
"Awwww, you look adorable"
"Thanks I guess"
"Oh no in a good way, you look amazing" said freya, "just put some tights on to hide those legs, you should probably shave them"
"Ok"
Ben didn't mind the skirt as it was alot more comfier than what he was wearing but still didn't like it because it was a skirt.

"Awwww, you look adorable""Thanks I guess""Oh no in a good way, you look amazing" said freya, "just put some tights on to hide those legs, you should probably shave them""Ok"Ben didn't mind the skirt as it was alot more comfier than what he was we...

"Do you wnat to try some makeup" asked freya.
"I'm alright thanks"
"Ok, so what are you going to do tomorrow, like uniform wise" asked freya.
"Well I left my boys trousers and shirt at school so probably what I wore today.
"One minute" said freya as she rushed out the room and came back in with a spare school skirt and tights.

It was just a plain black skirt, similar to the one he was wearing.
"Oh, thanks" he said hurting more and more inside
"So what about P.E, like will you be doing it with us girls now"
"I dont know, the school doesn't even know I'm trans"
"Oh, well I hope so, after all you are a girl so you should do"
His heart sunk after hearing that.
They talked some more about being a girl and how freya could help bit then his mum picked him up"
"Ok, bye, and remember to wear my skirt tomorrow" shouted freya.
"Hi ben" said his mum
"Hi"
"I like your skirt"
"Thanks" he said pretending to be happy
"Trust me I will always love you, and will support you through this, ok?"
"Ok, thanks"
"Right, well it looks like she has given you a new uniform right"
"Yeah"
"What about shoes"
"No shoes yet" said ben
"Ok, well I'll get them sorted tomorrow"
When they got in abbie laughed at ben after seeing him in a skirt but his mum went mental at her.
Ben just went to sleep after one of the worst days of his life, but did get to see his crush naked.