How they got you (part 2)

Hawks
Hawks was watching T.v. when he heard his apartment bell ring. 'Chickens' here!' He thought flying towards the door. When he opened the door he didn't see anyone out there, and he certainly didn't smell chicken. He was about to shut his door when he heard a small whining sound. Looking down he was met with a baby in a car seat with a duffle bag next to it. Staring at the whining child he notices a note, he picks up the note and reads it.

'I know this is sudden and we don't know each other but please keep my baby safe. Her name is Y/n and she is only 7 months old. I sadly cannot keep her because I am currently being hunted down by villains and it is not safe for her to stay with me. I would've asked family but the villains have already got to them I hope you understand. Please keep her safe. More information about her is in the duffle bag.
            Thank you.
                       Her mother'

"Well fuck." He says after reading the note. He looks at the now crying child,
"This is going to be one hell of a year" he says taking the car seat and bag in his apartment.

All for one
Afo was walking through the alleyways of Masutafu when he saw a small child that looked to be about 3 years old holding a torn up teddy bear. Laying on the ground sleep. As much as he would find any opportunity to turn people against heroes especially children, there was something about the girl that made him want to keep her safe. Following his gut feeling he picks up the girl and walks back to his headquarters (or wherever he stays)

Mitsuki Bakugou
While Masaru missed having a child around the house especially now that Katsuki moved into the dorms, Mitsuki wanted a girl to spoil with clothes and toys. So here they are walking into a orphanage, looking at all the children running around playing, one child caught Mitsuki's attention. She had (s/c), (h/l) (h/c) and was sitting alone in a corner, legs curled up to her chest, head buried in them.

Mitsuki walks up to the child and tries to strike up a conversation with her. "Hi, I saw you sitting here all alone and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mitsuki Bakugou. What's your name?" She ask giving the child a smile. The girl looks up at her then buries her face back into her legs.

Mitsuki looks stunned by the girl's action. 'Wouldn't children be more excited about thinking they will be adopted?' She thinks as the owner of the orphanage walks up to her.

"Excuse me? Mrs. Bakugou? May I talk to you over here for a second?" The lady asks motioning for them to go to the other side of the room. "Huh? Oh sure."

"Is there something wrong with that child? she seems a little upset." Mitsuki states looking back at the child still curled up in the corner." That's what I wanted to talk to you about. That child's name is Y/n. She has went though a lot, she witnessed her parents and siblings deaths, she has been traumatize ever since. Since she joined the orphanage she has never talked let alone smiled. So we don't know if she can speak or not. Plus everyone that came to the here never seemed to acknowledge her. But other wise she a smart and obedient child." She says.

Mitsuki couldn't help but frown at every word the lady said about the poor child 'poor baby...' she thinks before smiling and saying something to the lady, "I'd like to take her home with me. If that's alright." The owner looks at Mitsuki for a second before giving her a huge smile and going to go get the papers for her and Masaru to sign.

Mitsuki goes to tell the child to pack her belongings and come back down to the common room before going to get her husband.

After she and Masaru sign the papers and Y/n comes back down they put her belongings in the trunk and set off home.