❂ 048. the wolfpack

Start from the beginning

Cutting off her conversion, her brows suddenly furrowed, her nickname resounding in her mind as her senses spiked. Quickly twisting her head, her confused thoughts disappeared at the absolutely hilarious look on the Commander's face — worriedly eyeing Sinker as if he might explode. Beckoning Boost to follow her, she led him over to Wolffe and Fiolet, the latter calling out to her, "Ta-tat!"

Grinning, she scooped Fiolet up from Wolffe's arms; the Twi'lek giggled as the Padawan imitated cruiser ship noises as she picked her up. Pointing her to look at Boost, the clone gasped at the sight of the child. Excitedly switching his gaze between the two, he burst, "I'm an uncle!"

Holding his arms out, Fiolet was more than happy to be in the clone's arms; the excitement he radiated caused her to giggle. Booping her on the nose, he looked at Eisha, exaggeratedly weeping as he held his hand to his heart, "She has your eyes."

Staring at Wolffe, he studied him for a feature. Walking closer, Wolffe entwined his hand with Eisha's, expectantly staring at Boost as his brother studied him. Raising a hand to his chin, he balanced Fiolet in the other, before snapping his fingers, "And your nose!"

Trying to stifle her laugh, she let Wolffe speak for them both, "She's not—" Indicating his thumb between himself and the Padawan, then to the little purple Twi'lek, "We didn't—" Eyes growing wide, he hurriedly coughed, "I mean—"

"She's not ours," Pursing her lips, she held back her snort. "We found her."

Sinker released a large sigh of relief at that. Glancing his way, Eisha raised a brow at the clone, "What's up, Sinks?"

Awkwardly rubbing at the back of his neck, Wolffe confidently aimed a glare at his brother now that his Pitat was there to back him up.

It was Sinker's turn to fumble now, and Wolffe smirked victoriously at the turn of events. Gulping, Eisha kept her expectant stare on him. Sinker missed the amusement in her violet gaze, as she fake scowled at him.

'And she says General Kenobi is motherly.'

She certainly had the disappointed parent look down to a tee.

Sinker wrang his hands together under her stare, "Well—"

"Little One! Commander! You're back," Grinning under his mask at the two, his smile brightened at their entwined hands.

After all, he's been doing his research.

Letting go of Wolffe, Eisha ran over to her Master. Wrapping her arms around him tightly, she beamed at the Kel Dor, "Master Plo!"

Chuckling, he released his Padawan, resting a hand on her shoulder instead, "How was your mission, Little One?"

Sheepishly smiling at him, she led him over to the Pack, "It was...interesting." Glancing at him, she finally saw the clone behind him. Stopping, Plo followed her gaze, smiling as she held her hand out to the newcomer, "I'm Eisha. It's nice to meet you!"

The Pack watched Eisha and the new clone now from a distance, whilst Plo walked the rest of the way towards his squad. He gestured back to the trooper, "Wolfpack, this is Comet. Our newest member."

The Pack watched him cautiously as he spoke to their precious Captain — just out of earshot.

Shaking the Padawan's hand shyly, he offered a small smile to her bright one, nodding respectfully, "Comet, miss." Rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly, Eisha only grinned.

Waving her hand dismissively, she giggled, "No need for all that 'miss' talk — just Eisha — please, Comet."

Eyeing the clone cautiously, Wolffe couldn't hear their exchange. Attempting to walk closer, Plo stood in his way, "Wolffe."

Standing straight, Wolffe wiped his expression blank, quickly saluting the man, "General. Ready to report."

"Actually, Commander," Eyes trailing past the clone to where Eisha dragged an awfully timid Comet to Sinker and Boost; the latter holding a small Twi'lek child that caught Kel Dor's eye. "I wanted to know why there's a child with you."

Grinning as he saw Wolffe's mouth open to begin explaining, he saved him the bother, "Though, I suspect it has something to do with my Padawan."

An uncharacteristically soft smile graced the Commander, "Let's say, she takes after you in many respects, General."

Smile widening, he laid a hand on the Commander's shoulder, guiding him over to the others, "I'm glad to hear that, son."

Folding his hands behind his back, he smiled at the Twi'lek child that comfortably rested in his Padawan's arms, "She's Force-sensitive."

Nodding, she kept her gaze on the child as she bounced her, "Very." Cautiously glancing up at her Master, Plo saw the hesitance in her eyes, "Will she start her training now?"

Carefully watching his Padawan, he crossed his arms, "Most likely, Little One."

Eisha's face dropped, though she quickly tried to hide it. Smoothing her hand over her lekku, she gnawed at her lip. Wolffe watched her sadly as her mood instantly dipped.

Approaching the Master Jedi, he eyed him, "She doesn't have to go, until the end of the day though. Right?"

Peeking her head up, she lent her finger to Fiolet to hold as Plo stared at the Commander. Debating it, he eventually smiled, "I don't see why not."

Perking up, Wolffe grinned at her sudden smile, "What do you want to do, Pitat?"

Both missed Plo's shoulders slightly deflate at the name.

'They haven't worked it out yet.'

Glancing past him, she smiled at the three clones behind them laughing heartedly, "I think I have an idea."

Offering a small smile to Fiolet, she toothlessly grinned up at her. She was determined to make the most of their last day together.

Even if it would be the first, and perhaps the only time they had a full Pack.

✧˖*°࿐Hi!

So, first of all, thank you so, so much for 11.1K reads!! And 810 votes now which is insane!! I love you guys so much! :D <3

And two! I have a lil surprise, and it's called, "Binding Chains"! So, if you would like to read my newest book, the first chapter should be up by the time you read this!! It would be appreciated if you checked it out :))

See you soon!

-iss <3

FIRST PUBLISHED: 26/02/2021
LAST EDITED: 05/02/2021