Nine.

Stream R for clear skin 💅 🌹. You know what to do in the comments 🤞

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "About what?" I frowned hearing Rosie laugh next to me.

Rosé: "I'll leave you two alone, I'm going to shower and change into some comfy clothes, join me when you're done." She kissed my cheek and walked inside our dorm. I sighed and looked at Jennie who rolled her eyes.

Jennie: "Let's talk inside my place," I shrugged and followed her inside, closing the door behind me. I spotted Jisoo on the couch and grinned walking past Jennie.

Y/n: "Jisooooo!" I grinned hearing her giggle and pause the tv.

Jisoo: "If you're going to annoy me, leave now." I pouted and sat next to the girl.

Y/n: "Don't be like that, you know you enjoy my company," She hummed and smiled at me.

Jisoo: "How are you?" She asked making us both drift off into a conversation.

Over the last few weeks, I bumped into Jisoo a lot and we started talking and the older girl was a sweetheart. She was a good person and overall someone I enjoyed spending time with, I could also open up to her very easily.

Jennie: "Uhm excuse me, but since when did you two talk?" She asked interrupting our conversation.

Jisoo: "Y/n and I bumped into each other a lot and we decided to take it as a sign and we spend a lot of time together, sometimes with Rosie as well..." She said mumbling that last part, I saw Jennie frown and cross her arms.

Jennie: "Oh," She mumbled not knowing what to say.

Y/n: "Jisoo is just really cool and I enjoy her company, she's also very beautiful so you know," I winked causing the older girl to laugh.

Jisoo: "Easy there, Irene might kill you." I laughed and swung my arm around the back of the couch.

Y/n: "How is she? I haven't seen her for a while..." I mused hearing her hum.

Jisoo: "It's been a day, but okay," I chuckled and heard Jennie clear her throat.

Jennie: "Can I talk to Y/n now?" She huffed getting irritated with us. I sighed and looked over at Jisoo who made a face and grabbed the tv remote.

Jisoo: "I'll text you, good luck with Queen J," I chuckled and got up from my spot on the couch.

Y/n: "What do you want, Jennie?" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to what I'm assuming is her bedroom. She shut the door and turned around to look at me.

Jennie: "You claim that you don't want the attention but you seem to get all of it these days," I sighed and sat down on her bed.

Y/n: "I can't help it if people are obsessed with me and what I'm doing in my life. Have you ever seen me do something for attention? I'm always to myself and I'm always doing my own thing." I stood up and walked over to her. "When are you going to realize that I want nothing to do with the popularity or whatever the hell this school has going on, I just want to get my shit together and leave. I'm doing this for myself, Jennie, if I wanted the fame, I would've stayed home." She sighed and dropped her arms to her sides.

Jennie: "I know," I studied her for a moment and smirked.

Y/n: "Were you jealous?" She scoffed.

Jennie: "And why would I be jealous when I have Kai?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

Y/n: "Please, I doubt pretty boy knows what he's doing....orally that is," She gasped and slapped my shoulder.

Jennie: "You-I-urg! You just talk to me anyhow! What gives you the-"