I don't know why but I cried the whole day. And now I hate my mood swings.

At 4 pm I went to meet granny to change my mood, she was ready to go to airport. But when she saw me she got all tensed and worried and ask me what happen, I told her it's nothing.

"I know my child something has happened to you, but if you don't want to tell me its okay, you don't have to say anything." Granny said.

"Thank you granny." I said as I don't want to share my problem with anyone.

"But I want your help." I asked looking at her.

"Yes my child what is it?" she said cupping my face.

"I want you to tell Ranveer that I am staying with you for the night-" I said but she cut me off;

"But I am going in two hours."

"I know, but he doesn't know, I want alone time please granny just once." I asked with pleading eyes.

She reluctantly accepted.

I took her in my car and drop her at airport. I wait outside for 15 minutes; she called me and said that her flight got late, now she will be departing at 12, so she came out.

We went to nearby restaurant to have dinner, at 10 pm I had dropped her, she went inside and again my eyes start filling with unshed tears.

I sat in my car and start roaming on the streets in the car, at 11:30 granny called me and said that Ranveer has called her and she had lied to her. We talk for few minutes, and bid good bye when her flight was ready to take off.

I asked mom that do we have a relative named Radha but she say no, I even checked the whole office list but no one came out to be name of Radha.

I don't understand, if he already had a girlfriend than why he is flirting with me.

Why always I left alone in this world. WHY???

I changed the songs play station and it plays "lonely" by Justin Bieber;

"Everybody knows my name now
But somethin' 'bout it still feels strange
Like lookin' in a mirror, tryna steady yourself
And seein' somebody else
And everything is not the same now
It feels like all our lives have changed
Maybe when I'm older, it'll all calm down
But it's killin' me now

What if you had it all
But nobody to call?

Maybe then you'd know me
'Cause I've had everything
But no one's listening
And that's just f- lonely

I'm so lonely
Lonely"

This song suits my situation so much that I start crying again.

God!!! I don't know why I am behaving like this today.

Arghhhh!!!!

This time I rode my car towards my own penthouse, about whom except my friends no one knows.

This place is heaven. This place has all our memories (best friends). I have bought this place from my own money.

I had work a lot, like a lot. I know my parents were rich but hey I never asked money from them, they had paid my school fee only. I work my ass off to build my own empire. I got scholarship for college; I did double- triple shifts at work to get where I am now. You know being the billionaire at young age is not an easy job.

I made my way to my room, again played that song lonely, and start singing. I also open my beer, pour it in a glass and start drinking it.

I know I am over reacting, but I really don't know why I am even doing this.

Coz whenever I see him talking to Radha not in front of me, or even more than me, it hurts.

I sighed.

I smile remembering all our memories (mine and Ranveer's).

I don't know when I closed my eyes, but I slept, maybe because I was a light drinker, and today I take extra glasses.

I woke up at 9 am, made a hangover drink, coz my head is aching like hell, and took a relaxing bath.

I got ready by 10:30 am and went to office as I have a meeting at 11:30 am.

At 7 pm I went to home, mom and dad were very angry at me as I didn't made them to meet granny, but I said that she had an emergency, as her granddaughter is ill, so she had to go with the first flight.

It's been whole week, I ignore him. Whenever he tries to talk me I said I am busy, I came early to office before he woke up and went home late.

Last time, when I thought of talking him again that witch Radha called and my mood spoiled.

Coz whenever she call, he always went outside in the balcony and after few minutes he took his car key and went out and came back around 4 am.

You are thinking how I know? Coz I don't get sleep without him.

I don't know when his presence besides me while sleeping become addicting to me, that without cuddling I don't sleep.

Though I am angry on him, but still I cuddle with him while sleeping.

Earlier it was ok when she called in day time, but now she is getting on my nerves.

And I really hate it. Only I know how I am handling it.

So I simply ignore him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 HEY PEEPS,

HOW ARE YOU ALL,

HOW'S THE UPDATE GUYS :) :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------