A Start

-Caustic-

I just heard Crypto reveal his true name to Ms. Paquette. Tae Joon Park. He had lied about his name all along. It was great. Everyone heard about how he was framed for a murder, except for the fact that he was framed. I could use this information to get him out of the Apex Games forever! I ran back to the apartment. I needed to make sure that I acted like I was sitting inside, thinking of a plan to get back at Crypto, even though I already had one. Crypto and Ms. Paquette were taking the long way back to the apartment, and I was taking the shorter way. I heard them talking. I listened to what they were saying, but they were just discussing the new legend. I looked at them while hiding behind a building, and they were holding hands. I knew that if Crypto didn't leave, Ms. Paquette would completely forget the possibility of doing science full time. Crypto was simply an obstacle in her path. A distraction. Once they had to turn, I ran as fast as I could to the apartment building.

-Crypto-

Me and Nat were talking about the new legend. Apparently, what she wanted to get was a file on her. She asked me to describe Mila's appearance, and I did. She said that the picture on the file looked somewhat like my description of Mila. Nat was about to turn back because she didn't think the new legend was Mila, but I stopped her. I told her that Mila might've changed how she looked to stop the syndicate from finding her like I did. It was some point when we were talking about the new legend and Mila's similarities when she took hold of my hand. I noticed, but in truth, I didn't really mind it. Wait, I thought to myself. How do I not mind it. Sure we're friends, but I only ever let my sister hold my hand. And that's the same today, except I don't hold anyone's hand because my sister isn't here. Plus, I now let Nat hold it, don't I?

-Wattson-

I held Tae's hand for most of the way back. I was sure he was going to pull away as soon as he saw, but he didn't. He looked at our hands, then looked straight again, still talking. I was slightly wondering what that meant, but it's didn't matter. The question why I even held it also didn't matter. We just had to look for the file. That was all that mattered. I could think about the hand holding later. Then, I heard Tae. "I got it!" I went over to where he was. He was holding a paper, Hack the drone closing into it's sword shape while Tae caught it and put it on his back. "Now we can check it." I said.