10 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

"Whahoo! This is awesome, man!" Owen cheers, flinging his gun left, right and centre, whilst Lindsay stood next to him looking frightened.

"You also get these stylin' glasses and wicked camo caps!" He says to us styling them on himself. "The rest of you are now deer. Here are your antlers, noses, and little whitetails." He also hand a tail on and i almost died of embarrassment.

"Yeah right. I am not wearing that." Heather states folding her arms in front of her.

"There is no way I'm a deer." Duncan complains as Chris puts them on Duncan himself.

"Take these off and your team is toast." Chris tells him smiling, Owen chuckles at him, staring with evil in his eyes.

"What are you lookin' at?" Duncan yells at him.

"Oh, nothing— Bambi." Owen says whilst pulling Duncan's tail and letting it hit him again.

"You'd better be a good shot, tubby." Duncan point out to him, waving his finger in his face.

•••

"And break!" Harold says as all four of us put our hands into the circle and pull them out, we all put on our glasses and our hats and i honestly think i'm rocking it, i look up and we Bridgette looking really upset.

"Hey? Are you good?" I ask her placing a single hand on her shoulder

"Okay. You do realize that this is all just pretend, right? And that it's just paint? So say, if you... like, hit Heather..." Harold gets cut off.

"Wait. Heather's a deer? Hohoho..." She says finally putting on her hat and glasses and marches off into the forest.

"Wait! I need to see this!" I say as we all follow her.

"Start your paintballs! Game on!" Chris says through the loud speaker.

"I'm so ready!" Bridgette exclaims.

"As much as I hate Heather let's try not to kill her— okay?" Geoff chimes in over our footsteps.

"We're hardly gonna kill her, Geoff." Harold says to him.

"I mean— we might..." I grin. " Have you seen the look on Bridgette's face, she's so determined..." I answer factually and they shrug.

"You have a poi— wait... is that Heather?" Geoff points out.

"Where?" Bridgette whispers trying to see her.

"No! I can hear her..." We listen in, waiting for her annoying whiny voice to speak again.

"What took you so long?" She yells.

"Huh? Who is she talking to?" Harold asks.

"Better yet! Where is she?" I say looking around as i spot her sitting on a bench filing her nails. "Wait I see her! She right there!" I point and everyone looks in my direction.

"Here. I hope you know what I had to go through to get those–" Beth and Cody are there, Beth hands her a bag of potato chips

"There's like... eleven chips left." She sniffs the bag of chips. "And they're Barbeque! Go exchange them for dill pickle!" Heather shoves the bag into her hands

"No." Beth says straight out.

"What did you just say?" Heather crosses her arms in disbelief.

"I'm just gonna... yeah." Cody says leaving the premises.

"Take it back." Heather says to her, Beth inhales heavily.

"No." Beth answers back

"Take. It. Back."