10 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

"Incoming!" Chris yells at us as a can flys towards Gwen, and Trent catches it right before it smacks her in the face.

"This— is breakfast." Chris say to us, throwing cans into our hands and of course because he is petty I was last to receive one.

"No, breakfast is crepes, croissants, even Chef's crappy burnt eggs."

"I like how you practically only named French foods, you're not even French..." I say irritated by her, although she hadn't done anything wrong.

"And you're not even Canadian! Pipe down psycho magnet." She says and i fold my arms over my chest, beans tin in hand directing my gaze back at Chris.

"Beans beans, they're good for your heart, the more you eat, the more you—" Owen sings as Chris throws a can at his head, I snicker at it as Chris looks over to me and I just roll my eyes.

"Today's challenge is about survival. We're going hunting." Chris pulls out a paintball gun.

"That's more like it." Duncan says leaning back on his log.

"Isn't that a paintball gun?" Harold says amused walking over to Chris.

"Why yes Harold." Chris aims it at him. "It is!" He shoots it and Harold grunts.

"So we won't be killing anything?" Bridgette asks him

"Negatory. This is the first ever paintball deer hunt. I'll announce the team's once we get into the woods. So— finish breaky." Chris says and i crack open my tin of beans and I hear Owen burp loudly.

"Got any more?" He asks as I dig into mine, might as well eat them I guess. I feel a hand creep up onto my shoulder.

"Morgan? A word please?" Chris asks me as i slowly turn to face him, i shrug his hand off of my shoulder.

"No." I flatly say to him and go to join Duncan where he's sitting, he places his hand on my shoulder again. "Can you leave me alone?"

"Morgan, I just wanna know why you got so heated last night— and over nothing!" Chris exclaims.

"Look— i'm 19 and i don't wanna get made fun of for dating Chris McLean, okay?" I say going to walk off again.

"They wouldn't be laughing at my money though..." I turn to face him quickly, he does realise i'm not after his money? right?

"Are you trying to make me sound like a gold digger? I don't want your money!" Chris let's go of my hand.

"No! I was just trying to make a point and I-"

"I get it— Chris I like you and all but if we're gonna give it a shot can we take it slower?" I cut him off.

"If you want to still give it a shot?" He asks me.

"Yeah— that'd be nice..." I smile at him and go to sit near Duncan to finish my beans.

START MORGAN CONFESSIONAL

"well— that went better than my past relationships... he must really like me then."

END MORGAN CONFESSIONAL

•••

"And now for the team breakdowns. The Killer Bass hunters are... Harold, Geoff, Morgan and Bridgette." He says throwing green paintball  guns at each of us, I hold the gun in my hands inspecting every inch of it.

It's actually really decently made...

"Locked and loaded with bass blue paint... And using orange paint are the Gopher hunters, Leshawna, Beth, Owen, Lindsay." throwing red paintball guns at each of them.