Chapter 18: Dionysus

-Anyone who studied and is studying mythology will probably know the name Dionysus: The God of wine and festivity. Everyone during the Ancient times adored him due to the joy that he brings. But despite of that, few remained terrified towards him. Just like how men enjoy wine, Dionysus also enjoys watching them as they go insane as they get drunk. His story carries happiness and laughter, but cruelty and sorrow also lingers to his name.-

All of them are still waiting for Zane's poems. Thankfully the alcohol he just recently drank gave him courage not to feel shy towards all of the eyes which is looking at him. He prepares himself right before he speaks; unaware that Jayce, Ritmo and Henry are currently, secretly arguing using their poems.

____________________________________

Now I'll throw this useless love

-This painful thing that I have.

I should've escape like a dove;

At least the pain will be halved.

_______________________________________

He said without any hesitation as he smile bitterly. Everyone were left speechless, because the way he delivers his line is so real that they can't tell if the poem is all about him or he just randomly composed it. Of course the three already know that it his indeed a real emotion and it makes Henry dejected.

"That's it?!"

Ritmo shouted with disappointment.

"It is a Tanaga, what do you expect?"

Jayce answered shutting down Ritmo.

"Gosh, kuya Zane just explain that Tanaga should only have 28 syllables and yet he is asking for more? What an idiot."

Nath said while rolling her eyes. Ritmo was about to throw a chicken wing from the plate in front of him at Nath, but he stopped as soon as he felt Jayce's killing intent. He then just cleared his throat and talk.

"Ok, I almost forgot something."

Ritmo said while he takes out a piece of paper from his pocket. It is actually a list of activities he planned for them to do during Zane's party.

"Do we really need that?"

Zane asked with as soon as he recognized the paper.

"Yes we need this, for fun. I'm doing this for you so please just sit there."

Ritmo replied right after he stands. Everyone's attention is at him as he states all of the games he just wrote on the paper. Sadly, he fails to bring the hype from the majority as his three close friends and Nath just ignored him. He is lucky enough to receive applause from Vince and Alex. Ritmo sighed as he thinks something that will make them have interest to all of the activities he planned.

"Ok I surrender, let's not do all of these things, just choose at least two activities. The rest of our time, we will just use it to chill! Are you all happy now?"

Ritmo said and it makes all of them turn their heads towards him. They are actually not interested because there are a lot of activities in his plans, and almost all of them find it tiring to do. So hearing that they will just have to do two activities from his plan make them willing to participate.

"Ok! I suggest we will do 'king's game' and '2 truths and 1 lie'."

Nath said with excitement.

"Aw but that's too boring why not choose 'paper dance' or any card game?"

Ritmo protested.

"If those are too boring, then why did you write it in your plan?!"

Nath replied. They were about to start to fight but thankfully Alex raised his hand to divert their attention.