6100

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from the SCP universe, only my OC's. All the credit for the SCP's belongs to their respective authors and the SCP wiki. I do not intend to publish my original SCP's or characters on the SCP wiki website. The SCP classification numbers I use for my original SCP's may already exist.

Without further ado,
SCP: To those who look at the future.
Chapter 5: 6100
———————————————————————————

Autumn was comfortably floating in the endless darkness, completely cut off from the world around her. The emptiness felt soothing, safe as if nothing could hurt her anymore. She tried to think, but her mind struggled against it. Her body was heavy... So... heavy...

Something was wrong...

Then a sudden image flashed through her mind.

——
A tall girl turned around, her features too blurry to really distinguish. All Autumn could make out was the girl's warm, bright smile and the words. "Hurry up!"
——

A sudden jolt of pain in the back of her head shook her back to reality. Autumn's eyes shot wide open, her usually gray eyes now flaring bright silver. She blinked a couple of times, carefully rubbing her hand palms against her swollen red eyes. Slowly Autumn moved her hand across the smooth, soft sheets of a... bed?

She bolted upright, eyes wide as she quickly glanced around the small, white room. She was alone. Autumn let her head fall on the warm, hard, white pillow with a gasp of relief. What happened? Was she drugged again?

It looked like she was... But when? How? Autumn closed her eyes. She couldn't remember no matter how much she tried. Carefully she gazed around the room, the dull feeling in her head preventing her from focusing too much.

Though the small room reminded Autumn of a hospital bedroom, it looked unusually bare. There was a sink with no mirror, a cheap-looking wooden desk supplied with some drawing materials like pencils and paper. There was a small bathroom area that held a toilet and shower.

The harsh scent of cleaning solvents stung in her nostrils, making her feel queasy. She pulled the thin white blanket over her nose in the hope it would lessen the smell. A soft, hollow, almost rhythmic ticking sound echoed in the distance, slowly becoming louder by the second.

As Autumn got up from the bed, she was surprised to find someone had changed her clothes again. The hideous scruffy orange jumpsuit was replaced by an equally hideous light gray one, the text 'SCP-6100' printed in large black letters on both her chest and back.

A soft sigh left her lips as she tilted her head towards the unnatural white ceiling. It was difficult to think. Her head was filled with thousands of fluffy clouds. Autumn's eyes fluttered as the white light blinded to the point her vision was obscured by small white dots crackling around like fireworks.

Autumn shook as her eyes turned towards the gray door and realized that the soft ticking sound in the background started to resemble footsteps walking towards her.

A loud click confirmed this as the gray door opened, and three people walked through. Two of them were obviously guards. The third was a young woman, probably begin 20's. The bright white light glanced over her large, old-fashioned round glasses. Making it difficult to see her eyes. In her left hand, she held a small gleaming white case.

The woman looked different from the others. Wearing a white, greenish shirt with matching pants. The same type doctors usually wear in a hospital.

The woman's expression changed drastically as she noticed that Autumn was awake and looking towards her. She whispered something to the guards before carefully stepping back.