MAIN CAST:

MAIN CAST:

MANSOOR ALI [MR.BILLIONARE]:

Nickname: Stone-faced by Fariha [Devil for humans]

Age: 32 [But looks hot as hell]

Height: 6''5 feet

Physique: strongly built frame with a heavy workout routine

Occupation: CEO of IT Corporation and earning billions in days. Strong backhand in politics and too much power.

Role: main protagonist, aka the billionaire lover.

He is the man females of all ages drools over. With his Greek god appearance and that strong jawline with a light beard. He has everything one needs and wants except one and that was his parents.

But his Aunt and Uncle excluded that need as well. He is a workaholic person and a billionaire in disguise for his most favorite cousin. Fariha Kamal. His prized possession. He can do anything for her and even with her. His love for her is sweet and obsessed.

FARIHA KAMAL [FEMALE PROTAGONIST]:

Nickname: Fari

Age: 19 [intelligent than her age]

Height: 5''6 [her head meets his shoulder even when she wears heels.]

Physique: beautiful face and perfect curves. Not too smart nor too fat. Just simply divine goddess body.

Occupation: University student with high ambitions in mind and heart.

Role: female protagonist Billionaires love and obsession.

Sweet and innocent by nature and apple of her family's eyes. Studying in university at age of nineteen. Loves her friends and family.

Closest to her older cousin Mansoor and his favorite.

Loves art and her passion for it is on another level. Youngest in her family some people call her to spoil as well but her kindness is above every character stick defined in herself.

Sofia Kamal:

Nickname: Sofi

Age: 28

Height: 5''7

Physique: calm face and good body.

Occupation: teacher in high school [works to time pass]

Role: older sister of Fariha [Third wheel]

She is sweet by nature and always showed lover for Fariha like a mother. She loves her fiancé and likes to stay with one man theory.

She can do anything for her family but wants the same from everyone as well. She doesn't share but can take things in name of sharing.

Mr. Kamal:

Name: Kamal Erges

Age: 60

Height: 6''1

Physique: Still handsome at this age

Occupation: Owner of cloth mills [Millionaire]

Role: Fariha Father and Mansoor Uncle

He is a man of discipline but sweet. He loves his family like none other. His most favorite kid is Fariha, his youngest.

Father figure for Mansoor and friend at the same time as well.

Mrs. Kamal:

Name: Aleena Kamal [few people call her full name]

Age: 51

Height: 5''8

Physique: well-maintained body and mature by face

Occupation: housewife

Role: mother of Fariha and Aunt of Mansoor.

She loves her family and especially Mansoor after his parent's death as losing her sister in an accident gave him quite a pain. She likes to teach her daughters disciple and let them have their freedom at the same time as well.

[SIDE CHARACTERS (ADDED TIME TO TIME)]

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey, LOVELIES. This is your author Lessie again with a spicy romance novel. Hope you all will give it a try and read it as this poor author is putting her best into writing your favorite things.

Don't forget to add it to your library and stay tuned for more updates. Thank you so much for bringing me this far and keep supporting this poor fellow so that she can become a writer of every reader's choice.

Go easy in the comments section below and keep letting me know about your feelings and the happening of every event in each chapter. Thank you so much don't forget to follow me to get future updates notifications in your inbox. Love you all from the bottom of my heart.

YOU'RE LESSIE!

DISCLAIMER!

· THIS NOVEL PURELY BELONGS TO ME. ANY PUBLISHING WITHOUT PERMISSION ON ANY WEBSITE IS PROHIBITED AND PLAGIARISM IS CRIME UNDER LLM. Put simply, plagiarism amounts to theft: theft of what is referred to as 'intellectual property'. The information in books, the internet, and various other sources, does not belong to you; it belongs to the writers who created it.

· This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

· DON'T SPREAD HATE IN COMMENTS IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH NOVEL ALTHOUGH I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET ON EVERYONE's DEMAND.

· FEEL FREE TO SHARE PERSONAL THOUGHTS IN COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THE STORY BUT GO EASY ON THERE.

· IF YOU ARE STILL READING MY NOVEL AND WANT TO CONTINUE READING THEN DON'T FORGET TO GIVE A HAPPY REVIEW AS IT MATTERS THE MOST TO THE WRITER.

· THIS NOVEL IS NOT MEANT TO HARM ANY RACE, RELIGION, OR COUNTRY.

· LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FAR. NEVER FORGET THAT THIS AUTHOR IS WORKING HARD TO BRING THE BEST NOVEL TO ALL YOU READERS IN ALL CONDITIONS. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

YOU'RE LESSIE!