March 1997

"Where have you been?" Lucy asked coldly as Draco leant against her doorframe, watching her.

"Busy." He replied, remaining expressionless.

"With whom?" Lucy snapped, hearing the jealously spring out of her.

"No one." Draco replied annoyed.

"Then what have you been doing? I've barely seen you." She snapped again sitting up on her bed.

"Fuck sakes, Parcivall. You know how to ruin a good time don't you?" Draco scoffed, rolling his eyes at her.

"What's the big deal? Just tell me where you've been?" Lucy snapped, getting off her bed and holding her hands on her hips.

"I'm not doing this now." Draco sighed annoyed. He turned around and disappeared out of view once again.

Lucy groaned in frustration, shaking her head annoyed at him.

She didn't see him again for three days after that.

She took a deep breath, standing outside his door, afraid of what might be on the other side when her hand knocked on it, startling herself.

It creeped open and Draco stood before her, darkened eyes and messy hair. "What?" He asked annoyed.

Lucy frowned at him. "Can I come in?" She asked. Draco sighed and then didn't say anything, but stepped aside to let her in.

"What do you want?" Draco asked, sitting down on the edge of his unmade bed.

"I haven't spoken to or seen you in over three days." Lucy looked to him frowning. "What's going on with you?" She asked quietly, sitting down next to him.

"I don't want to talk about it." He said, leaning back on his hands and sighing again.

"Are you, depressed or something?" Lucy blurted, annoyed that he kept brushing her off.

"No?" Draco snapped, looking at her like she had grown a second head.

"Then what?" Lucy exclaimed, getting to her feet.

"I've been busy." Draco finally answered.

Lucy shook her head in disbelief at him. "Right." She finally said. "Well, don't let me interrupt you." Lucy snapped, storming out of his room and heading for hers.

She sighed and laid back on her bed, pissed off.

Her door swung open and made her sit upright. She scoffed in annoyance as Draco entered and closed the door behind him.

"Stop fucking having an attitude. It's annoying and I've had enough of it." Draco snapped at her, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Me having an attitude?" Lucy exclaimed, getting to her feet and looking at him dumbfounded. "You're the one that's keeping fucking secrets. You're up one day then fucking down the next!" She yelled at him, stepping closer to him.

He hardly moved as she spoke, taking her anger with ease.

"Stop fucking worrying." Draco snapped back at her.

"I can't!" Lucy screamed at him; her cheeks flushed red in frustration. She was angry and he knew it was because of him.

She sunk down onto the floor and leant against her bed after a few minutes of neither of them said anything. She held her head in her hands as she felt him move and sit next to her, the two of them bringing their breaths and heartrates down to a normal level.

"It's better that you fucking hate me, Lucy." Draco said quietly, making her look up to him.

"I could never hate you, Draco." Lucy whispered to him, shaking her head in disbelief.