Claiming What Was Stolen

Start from the beginning

After a few moments Ara pulls away gasping for air, looking over his shoulder at Jungkook to make sure he's still sleeping.

Jungkook's eyes are not closed anymore. In fact, they are staring right at her.

"J-Jungkook.." Ara wiggles to get free from Yoongi's body but he doesn't move. "Yoongi.. move.. Jungkook is awake.."

Yoongi looks over his shoulder and then back at Ara.

"I'm doing nothing wrong, I'm merely close to you." Yoongi leans in so she can feel his breath on her neck. "Why, am I making you nervous?"

Ara swallows thickly. It's been a few days since her heat so she's better but she would be a fool if she said Yoongi didn't make her blood run hot. Anyone who looks at the man can feel his presence like a warm blanket.

"Ara.. N-Noona... hyung.. his rut.." Jungkook warns but Yoongi's wet hot tongue poking out and licking right up her jugular makes her stop wiggling. "aish.. I forgot about what time of year it was.. I'm sorry.."

Yoongi's rut hits just before winter.. I forgot he told me this.. Ara whispers to herself.

"Kookie.. baby.. you can get out safely.. I can distract him.." Ara keeps her voice low, baring her neck so Yoongi can openly scent her. She isn't scared, she never could be when it is Yoongi. She just hoped Jimin picks up on her signals and mood enough to warn the others.

"i.. can I stay?"

Ara's eyes dart to Jungkook's at his words. He's now shifted on his knees to the foot of the bed so he can watch them more closely.

"I don't know if that is wise-"

"he can stay. I won't hurt him." Yoongi turns and stalls to the husky who smartly assumes a more submissive pose. "I'm in charge."

The growl in Yoongi's voice makes them both shiver for different reasons.

"I understand hyung.. I just want to keep her safe.." Jungkook whispers, tucking his tail and making himself smaller.

"is that supposed to mean I can't?" Yoongi snaps, glowering his pale eyes down at the hybrid.

"N-no! I just.. I.. I want to help keep her and you safe, hyung.. nobody has been with her during their rut before.. I just.. want to help.." Jungkook whimpers, making Yoongi blink his eyes and step back a few steps.

"Sorry, Kook-ah.. I.. I guess we all forgot about the time.." Yoongi runs his fingers through his hair, but his trembling hands gives away his struggle.

Ara hugs him from behind, kissing his shoulder.

"I'll help you, Yoon.. I'll make it go away like you did for me.." Ara looks around his arm at Jungkook who nods slowly. This is a big decision but with her heat only days passed, this could get messy.

"I'll get the stuff we need." Jungkook quickly darts out of the door, nearly running into Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Yoongi.." Namjoon starts.

"I offered to.. stay. Her heat is only a couple days gone so she is still fertile, I need to make sure in his rut, he doesn't forget that." Jungkook looks at each of them, his eyes determined to help them, even if it means doing this with his hyung.

"you have really grown up, Kook. I'm proud of you." Hoseok smiles, ruffling the youngest hair.

"What can we do?" Namjoon peeks into the room and then quickly away when he sees Yoongi glaring at him.

"can you gather some water bottles while I get the.. uh.. the.." Jungkook's cheeks redden, making the others laugh.

"On it. Namjoon, since we work today and Tae is cramming for finals, you may want to find somewhere to be." Hoseok pats his shoulder and walks off to get the water while Jungkook excuses himself and grabs the lube and condoms from Ara's room.