Claiming What Was Stolen

~a/n: Jamais is nearing the end, so from here on out there will be a lot of angst and smut. This is your only warning.~

"Yoon?" Ara says quietly, knocking on his door.

The door opens after a few minutes and Yoongi stands there looking soft and adorable. His face mask is pulled under his cheeks and he looks sleepy as he blinks at her.

"everything ok?" he moves aside and let's her inside. Ara stops when she sees Jungkook sleeping in Yoongi's bed.

"he sometimes crashes in our rooms when he can't sleep." Yoongi says behind her, making her turn to face him.

"Is it okay to talk here with him sleeping?"

Yoongi laughs and moves towards the bed.

"KOOK!" Yoongi yells. Jungkook simply shifts and throws his arm over his eyes. "he's a hard sleeper."

Ara nods and just watches Yoongi as he moves back to his desk. He whirls the chair around to face her and Ara kneels by his legs.

Yoongi looks at her funny but it's put aside when he notices her bare her neck.

"Ara... What-"

"There's something I never told you.. I'm so incredibly sorry, Yoon.." her voice is soft and Yoongi can hear the sorrow in it.

"just tell me, Ara.."

Ara nods, grabbing his hands.

"the man who is responsible for your eomma's death.. he came to me at work the other day.."

Ara let's the words sink in, hating the pain showing in his eyes.

"what do you mean?" he whispers.

" The one you killed.. the Alpha.. his second in command is the one who pulled the trigger.. he's the one who had me come look for you that day they took you.. I forgot all about it until I saw him.."

Yoongi stands up so fast Ara falls backwards onto her butt.

"he showed up.. at your work? While you were alone?" Yoongi turns around, looking down at her. He helps her to her feet and runs his fingers through his hair.

"I'm fine, Yoon.. didn't you hear what I said?" Ara frowns when he turns to face her.

He cups her face gently, his eyes softening as he gazes at her.

"I don't care about that right now. He could have hurt you.. tell me everything."

So she does and the look in his eyes when she gets to the end makes her trail off.

"you are such an incredible woman, Ara. I'm glad nothing happened, but please.. don't ever do that again. You are going to give me grey hair."

Ara smiles and playfully tugs on Yoongi's snowy white hair.

"It's okay to admit you were worried about me." She smiles, sliding her hand to his cheek.

"Of course I did, Ara. I always worry about you. I always will."

Yoongi leans in and kisses her softly, brushing her hair out of her eyes. His eyes stare intently into hers, making her heart speed up in her chest. Yoongi has the most beautiful eyes.

"I love you, Ara. I'm sorry I pushed you away at first. I won't ever do it again."

Yoongi doesn't give her time to answer, instead he pushes her backwards against the wall, trapping her between it and his body. His kisses are almost desperate and a little urgent, as if trying to show her his emotions.