"You look pathetic and i don't know why they like you" he said, "Enjoy this wonderful life while you still can" he said and started screaming hyungs and ran.

I don't know what to feel,disappointed because his hiding such a bad personality,confuse because of his attitude to me or get scared because of what he just said to me,what did he mean?

I erase all the questions in my thoughts and decided to join them. I sat down and look at Chris who is laughing with Jin's dad jokes but when he looked at me he suddenly smirked and i don't know why. I didn't realize that i was in daze not until Yoongi hyung tapped me on my shoulders.

"You okay kook?your starring at that boy for way to long" he asked.

I shook my head in dissaprovement, "i was just in daze hyung" i answered honestly and continued eating.

Loud laughing can be heard from the dining room,everyone was laughing exept again for the two,i looked at them confuse,do they not find this atmosphere fun to have? or they are just tired? But from what?

I decided to talk to them later after lunch since we three were appointed to do the dishes.

"Hyungs why are you guys upset or something like that?" i said while drying the plates that taehyungie gives me.

"Something is wrong with that Chris, it's like his hiding something" Suga hyung answered and continued putting the dishes back to its place.

"I have notice to, he looks ugly" Taehyung added and i just laughed.

"What? It's true" he defended himself me and yoongi were both laughing at his mindset.

Chris POV

I need that two to get wrapped around me like this lovely babies, i need a plan a very beautiful plan like me.

Ugly bunny just you wait.

Jungkooks POV

While we were laughing i can sense dark gazes at us or to be precise at me. I turned around to see who it was and i saw Chris 'again' staring at me like he has bad intentions towards me.

I shook it off out of my head and decided to heaf upstairs to take a small nap, I was kinda sleepy and didn't notice someone following me from behind.

I fell asleep on my bed as soon as i reach my room, before i got to my dreamland i heard a voice saying, 'sleepwell' it was kinda creepy not gonna lie.

I woke up because of a very loud screaming and crying, i looked at my phone to see what time is it, i have just slept for half an hour unbelievable.

I decided to go down to check the source of the loud screaming and crying that woke me up. I saw some fighting and some was comforting, Chris?

"What the heck is this noises for? I was trying to sleep!" i complained at them.

"Kookie-yah are you okay?" Suga hyung asked me and checked if my body was hurt and it made me super confused.

"He's not the one hurt hyung" Hobi hyung said making me even more confuse.

"Oh shut the fuck up" suga said and still checking if i have bruises or something.

"Kookie why did you push Chris? He said he just wanted to talk to you, he even sprained his hands" Jimin hyung said and now the situation is even more confusing.