CHAPTER 17

(Peeking out) anyone there? 

As you guys wanted smut, I tried to write it. And here it is. As I said, this my first time writing smut, so be lenient with me.
-----

I start training right after I removed my bandage and Zayn wasn't happy about it. And he accompanies me and Topaz to my training. He sits leaning on to Topaz and watches me as I work out. I get flustered every time our eyes meet, but I try to hide it.

I'm not allowed to strain my wounded hand, so I do the pushups with one hand. I'm concentrating hard on doing it that I missed Zayn's movement towards me. And I yelp when he suddenly straddles my waist, sitting on my back with crossed legs.

"Zayn" I groan, nearly losing my balance. "Get off"

"Continue" is all he says and I detect a challenging smirk in his voice. I smirk to myself before continuing, with just a little more strain. When I said my father's training is hard, I wasn't kidding. I have no problem at holding people up in one hand.

"Babe..." I hear him say, shock obvious in his voice "That's so hot"

I smirk back at him and flip to my back. He settles on my stomach and leans closer, capturing my lips with his. His hand weaves through my curls (He's scolded me for cutting it 'I loved playing with it or tugging it, how dare you cut it?') and kisses me passionately.

I burst out laughing when he loses his balance and falls sideways when Topaz bumps him with his head.

"Oii!" Zayn exclaims indignantly. "That's my husband! I can kiss him, why does it concern you?"

"He just likes to annoy you to hell" I smile, sitting up and Topaz nudges into my face, making me giggle. Zayn just grumbles.

"You steal every single heart around you" Zayn says "Why am I surprised?"

"Why?" I repeat, letting Topaz nudge me all he wants. No use in complaining, he will just get back at me all the time.

"That smile" he points at me "is the reason."

"Shut up" I mutter, blushing.

"No really, Liam" he says, not teasing but sincere. "You have a beautiful smile"

"Thanks"

"And I'm so glad Topaz loves you" he smiles and rolls his eyes "But don't let him steal you away from me"

"You are not mad? Of stealing him away from you?"

"I told you he'd love you" he reminds me. "He obviously saw you at your weakest point, I guess. That must have moved him; he never likes it if people are sad around him and will do anything to make them smile. If he likes them that is"

"Oh I know" I pet Topaz adoringly.

"I tried to leave him in a forest" Zayn tells me suddenly. "Two years ago. I mean, that's where he is supposed to be right? But he just refused to walk away. I tried twice and stopped. There is no way I could live without him too. I will miss him too much"

"He loves you" I smile and groan when Topaz pushes me back and  rests his head on my chest.

"Liam" Zayn pouts.

"Are you seriously jealous of an animal?" I ask him and he purses his lips.

"I can't help it"

"Well-" I'm cut off when Topaz nudges I to my face again. "Alright enough of this"

I try push him away and he might snicker smugly at Zayn if he can. Like I said, they like to annoy each other.

"I hate you, Topaz" Zayn tells him when he settles down beside me.