dreamings and doing

Luke woke alone, per usual. Ashton was probably out killing someone. It was usual for Luke to get in the shower and make breakfast. But today he was really sore, his brain fuzzy. He started to sit up with a small grunt. What had Ashton done? He looked around, his eyes catching on a figure in the room.

"Ash? What did you do to me?"

"'m not Ash, Luke."

"I feel like I'm drugged, holy sh it." Luke slurred and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm not Ashton."

"Okay?"

Luke definitely recognized the voice from somewhere; his blue eyes flickered to the figure.

"Calum?"

"Yes?"

Luke got up, barely, he tripped and Calum caught him, chuckling. He helped Luke up as he swept his black hair out of the way.

"H-How? Ash killed you."

"I know. This isn't real. Damn, have you ever seen any horror movies where the person in danger gets a dream from another dead person and warns them of what's to come?"

"...No?"

"Jesus, okay."

"I miss you... Can we play fifa and cuddle and I can just stay here."

"I'm afraid not, I don't have long till Ashton gets back. You need to be up."

"Don't go Cal, not yet. I have so much to ask."

"Five questions."

"Did it hurt?"

"I was already dead before Ashton shot me, mentally anyways."

"Heaven or Hell?"

"Heaven, there is no Hell, Luke. Our Hell was on this earth."

"Are you going to haunt Ash? Oh please do."

"No I will not, don't you know that the voices in his head are enough?"

"No, because he needs all this pain after all he does to us... me."

"Listen, he's coming. I have to tell you something. He used to take pills, one for his voices. You need to find them. They're hidden somewhere. I can't see them... It's somewhere dark. They'll make him less aggressive... and remember what you said about never killing anyone?"

"Yes... why?"

"Keep that promise."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because you're going to kill someone."

"Who?"

+

Luke shot up as soon as the front door slammed shut, he whined softly. He didn't feel drugged, he felt okay. He was sore from yesterday, but otherwise, okay. Ashton walked down the hall and Luke jolted up, walking to the bathroom, hurrying.

"Luke?"

"I'm getting in the shower!"

Ashton frowned and sat the flowers on the bed, huffing to himself. He rubbed the blood off his face and changed into his boxers and a loose black t-shirt. He walked to the kitchen, washing his face in the sink. He sighed and dried his face off, hearing the shower turn on. He had an idea, but it wasn't probably smart to jump in the shower with Luke when he was this pissed at him. He walked back and jiggled the door knob, it was locked. He took a paper clip and one of his blades, unclicking he lock after he messed with it for a while.

"Ashton get out!"

"I would like to shower with you."

"And I would like you to leave."

"That's just too bad, isn't it?"

Ashton undressed and got in the shower, kissing Luke's shoulder's. Luke shivered and moved up a little. Luke sighed softly as he rinsed his hair out. Ashton kissed down his back, Luke whipped around, glaring.

"Don't you mind?"

"Not really."

"Well I do."

"I don't care what you want, haven't we gotten through this already, Lu?"

"Yeah." Luke grumbled and rinsed the soap off his body, whimpering softly at the soap that washed the recent cuts out.

"I'm sorry for yesterday."

"I'm sure."

"I am."

"Can you tell me why you're sorry?"

"How about you fu cking take the apology and get over yourself."

"Fu ck me, fu cking dumb a ss."

"Gladly."

Ashton pinned Luke against the shower wall, pinning his hands above his head, smirking. Luke's blue eyes widened,

"Don't."

"I said, gladly." Ashton growled.

Luke knew there was no getting out of this, he just nodded, closing his eyes as Ashton kissed and sucked down his neck. Luke let out small moans, blushing. He liked the feeling and he tried to pretend that it was someone else, anyone else. Usually he tried to pretend it was Calum. But he knew the black-haired male wouldn't be this rough with him. Ashton let his fingers run down to Luke's co ck. He pumped slowly, kissing his collarbones and sucking gently.

"Fu ck, beautiful, you're so pretty." Ashton whispered as he watched Luke.

Luke moaned, his pink lips parted and his head thrown back, his hair tousled and wet. He gasped softly as felt Ashton's tip ghost his hole. He whimpered softly, moving his head to the crook of Ashton's neck. He felt bad for enjoying this. But at the same time, this was usually the only thing he got to enjoy since he was kidnapped. Luke got to enjoy his video games that Ashton sometimes brought home, but nothing like this was enjoyable as anything. Except when Ashton was undeniably mad and being horribly rough. But now it didn't feel that bad.

"Ash..." His voice was breathless, gently combing his fingers through his hair.

Ashton thrusted into the other male, gently and slow, his green/hazel eyes shutting as he kissed and sucked on his neck, making purple marks down his neck. Luke let out a loud moan, he came undone, his fingers tugging on Ashton's hair roughly.

"Sh-Sh it, Ash... So g-good..." Luke whispered.

Ashton came undone and rode his high out, gently brushing his fingers down his sides. He washed them both off, letting Luke relax. He got Luke out and wrapped him in a towel, bringing him into the bedroom, laying the blonde down.

"Did you get me flowers?" Luke whispered.

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"I said, I was sorry. That was part of it."

Luke nodded, "thank you, Ashton."

Luke fell asleep with the flowers in his grip, Ashton smiled softly,

"I love you, Luke."

-+-+

two more chapters left ahhh