cuddles and consequences

deticated to quantum-fags for the new cover

L U K E

"Either one of you leave fu cking house I swear I will slit your wrists." Ashton mumbled, grabbing his book-bag and slipping his black gloves on.

Ashton's mood had changed quickly. It had changed when Michael had whispered something about going with Ashton. Luke frowned and nodded, rubbing Calum's back. He pressed his head against Calum's back, sighing. Ashton rolled his eyes at the two.

"And none of that cuddly shit either."

Luke pulled away, nodding, but he'd do it later anyways, "Okay."

Michael grabbed Calum's chin and forced him to look up, "You're listening right?"

Calum nodded and puckered his lips for a kiss from Michael; Michael obliged and pressed their lips together. Ashton looked down to Luke, waiting for Luke to the same. Luke didn't, he only rubbed his sleeves. Ashton rolled his eyes and forced Luke's chin up, slamming their lips together. Ashton then pulled away when Luke didn't move his lips back. Ashton let his hand, sharply, came across Luke's cheek. Michael laughed and pulled away, Calum looked at the shocked boy. Luke held his cheek and tears threatened to spill.

"Bye, Lukey." Ashton spoke his pet name, sickeningly sweet.

Michael placed his lips to Calum's black eye, "I'm sorry, sweets. Never again, okay?"

Calum let a small smile crack, "Okay."

Luke rolled his eyes, knowing Michael would lash out again. Luke stood and went to the kitchen, glancing through the freezer for frozen peas or an ice pack. Ashton walked in behind him,

"Don't you ever deny me of a kiss from you, again." Ashton spoke, pressing a kiss to Luke's cheek, "Bye, baby. Be back by midnight."

Luke nodded, "Bye." He whispered and found an ice pack, placing it against his now-swelling cheek.

Ashton left the kitchen and dragged Michael away from his make-out session with Calum's plump lips. Calum let out a small whine but stopped when Michael gave him a look as well as Ashton. Luke appeared out of the kitchen once the door was shut and locked. Luke sat beside Calum, pressing his body into Calum's arms. Calum immediately wrapped his arms around Luke. Calum hadn't been with Michael as long as Luke had been with Ashton. Calum had been with Michael for two years. Luke had been with Ashton for five.

"Why did Michael do that to you, Cal? I told you to listen to him."

"I-I... I was scared. Mikey-I mean, Michael came home all bloody and I was scared because he was acting funny.. He didn't kiss my cheek like always. He threw me into the wall and started to dry hump me." He cringed,

"The blood got over me and I was... I don't know. I made him stop and he got angry, telling me to get in bed and- and.. I didn't, I locked myself in the bathroom. He broke the door down and tackled me to the ground. My lip busted open and then his fist collided with my eye. Then he got up and left."

Luke let out a small gasp and hugged Calum closer, "I'm sorry Cal."

Luke had Ashton do that before, well not the same thing. But if Luke refused to do anything, he would get slapped or beaten to the ground. Luke had scars from Ashton's blade, one from Ashton's teeth. One night Ashton had gotten really angry when Luke wouldn't pleasure him, so his teeth dug into the skin of Luke's shoulder.

"It's okay... He said 'never again'."

"Michael lied."

"I know. Sometimes I just have to trick myself into believing it. It's the only thing that keeps me calm."