seductings and skies

L U K E

“Lukey… Wake up, baby cakes.” Ashton giggled, pressing his lips to Luke’s head.

If it was one thing Luke had learned by now, Ashton had a serious case of bipolarism. Last night, he’d been covered in blood and pinning Luke against a wall, trying to seduce him.

last night,

               Luke had been playing FIFA, which Ashton hated to play, listening to All Time Low. He screeched in victory. Luke was now sixteen and Ashton was twenty. Luke kept playing until he heard the door click open. He looked up, Ashton walked in, his face dirty with dirt, his clothes had bloody handprints on them. Ashton walked over to Luke, grabbing his shirt and yanking Luke up.

“C’mon, Lukey.”

“A-Ashton, I-I was playing FIFA…”

“Do you think I give a fuck?”

“No…”

“Exactly.”

Luke let out a small whine as he was pushed into the wall, “Ashton, not tonight, please.”

“Luke. Just shut up.”

               So, Luke did. Ashton grinded his crotch into Luke’s. Ashton ducked his head into Luke’s neck, kissing the spot that made Luke’s knees go weak. Ashton smirked when he heard the small moans of pleasure. Ashton felt Luke’s arms wrap around his neck, Ashton always hated it but allowed Luke to do this. Luke tugged at the hair at the back of Ashton’s neck.

“A-Ashton?”

“What?”

“Change clothes? And then we can, okay?”

               It freaked Luke out, the blood on his bare chest. Yes, Luke was playing FIFA shirtless, he found it way more comfortable then the cloth rubbing against his skin when he shifted or threw his controller up when he lost. Ashton pulled away and nodded,

“Fine. But I still think blood suits you.” Ashton winked and strode off to his room.

Luke ran to the bathroom, throwing up from the sickly feeling of Ashton’s victims’ blood on him.

“Luke?”

Luke snapped out of his daydream from yesterday, “Hm?”

“I asked if you were hungry.”