"A face mask." I pull his defined jaw towards me and I massage it onto his face.

"Fuck it's cold."

I shush him as I finish rubbing it all over his face. "Put some on me." I give him the tube.

He grabs my hips and effortlessly sits me on him. I wrap my legs around his torso as he clumsily puts the clay on my cheeks and nose. "Idiot, you dropped some." I laugh but suddenly gulp as he seductively massages it onto my chest and boobs. "Val..." Something warm and hard grows under my ass.

"Amore I can't control myself around you, just the thought of you makes me hard." He growls against my neck as he grabs my ass. "You smell so good."

"I smell like you. We use the same soap."

"Exactly." He innocently looks up at me and presses his head on my pounding chest. I splash water on his face and his smile fades. He dumps water on my head with his large hands.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I squeal as I try to rub my eyes dry each time water gets poured on me. A smirk creeps on his face. "You asshole!" I punch his shoulder. He reaches over and grabs two small towels to wash the clay off.

He scoots me back up on his bulge and looks at me seriously. "Kate..." He brushes my wet hair behind my ear.

"Val..." I answer.

"I love you." My breathing accelerates as he looks deep into my eyes. "Be my girlfriend."

Fuck, he's asking me the question.

I press my forehead against his. "I don't have that much of a choice, huh?"

He chuckles and shakes his head. "No amore."

He dries me off and throws me at the end of the bed.

While shaking his wet hair from side to side like he always does after showers he forcefully grabs my inner thighs and spreads them open. I hide my face with my hands from embarrassment of my body being fully exposed in front of him. He grabs my chin and drags his thick thumb down my bottom lip as he stares at them. My throat loudly gulps as my eyes move down his body and stop at his erected cock.

He pulls my trembling hips to him while standing straight. As he leans down, he bites hard in the crook of my neck causing me to yelp and claw at his back which already had many red lines. He lustfully sucks on my neck as he fondles my breasts. Still gazing into my eyes, he brushes his lips down my stomach. My body shivers from his cold necklace trailing across my chest and soft warm lips kissing my inner thigh. I grab his neck, raking my fingers through his dark hair as I bring his face close to mine.

"Val..." I bite my lip as I take his hand to press his fingers against me wet pussy. "I can't wait any longer."

He smirks at me and pumps his big cock as he groans. "I love you amore." He deeply mumbles before slowly sliding his throbbing dick down the tight walls of my pussy. "Fuck." He grunts as he hits the spot.

"Yes! Right there!" I cry out as I grab onto the bed sheets. He speeds up his pace as my burning chest rises and falls with each thrust. "So good." I moan as my eyes roll back and he grabs my neck. I hold his wrist with my hands as he tightens his grip making the pounding sensation rush to my head. "Too deep!" I manage to yelp.

"Come here." He lifts me from my neck and lays me in front of him as he gets on the bed. He takes my chin and lifts my face to look ahead in the mirror. "Are you getting turned on by watching yourself get fucked." He aggressively penetrates me and his breathing gets heavier as I nod my head. My boobs bounce with every thrust as he stares at me.

"Yes! Impregnant me! I want your babies!" I moan as my vision gets blurry from tears. He makes a sudden sound and his face changes but he quickly chuckles the expression away.

"You love this, don't you." He presses his lips on my back and digs his teeth into me, leaving a painful burning feeling on my skin. "Say you love this."

"I-I love this!"

"Look at it." He growls as he pounds harder into my weak body. I look down in the mirror where his wet cock was thrusting deeply in and out of me. It looked so erotic. I felt his balls hit against my body with every movement. White liquid starts dripping down my thighs as he pulls me up by my hair and presses my back against his chest. He definitely isn't scared to handle me aggressively.

He leans in and presses his lips against mine as the sound of his fast heart beat and my uncontrollable moans fill the room. He pushes his tongue to the back of my throat as I kiss back. He pulls away to look at my flushed face and smiles before going back in and biting my bottom lip. It felt like fireworks were exploding in me every time he kissed me.

"Are we dating?" I pant between kisses.

"Yeah you're my girl now, you're mine." He grunts as my climax reaches its peak and my orgasm hits me hard.

"Cum inside me!"

"Fuck." He yells as his thick cock erupts and hot liquid fills my insides. "I love you. I love you so much." He regains his breath as I fall to the bed and I place my hand on my chest.

"Yeah..."

Valentino ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें