"Tell me what's your plan, babe. I'll follow you no matter what." I ruffled his hair. I want him to relax for now.

I kissed him on his cheeks.

"Fuck!" Cole cursed.

"What?" I asked him. I thought he was hurt again.

"I miss you. Let's get out of this place. We can stay at the penthouse."

"Babe, rest for now. I'll stay with you. I am not going to leave you ever."

~~~~~~
Cole's POV

I felt so relieved seeing Kai standing in front of me.

I don't care about what my family thinks about Kai. Their opinion doesn't matter to me when it comes to my boyfriend. I respect them but if it's for Kai, I can do anything.

I know it would be uncomfortable for him to stay at the mansion. I don't know why would they blame my boyfriend. It's totally my fault. Everything happened because of me. Fuck! Are they not aware of how degrading it is for me to witness how they blame others for what happened? I am a grown-up guy for damn sake and they are treating me like I am a little boy.

Kai keeps asking me who stabbed me. I know him very well and I do not want Kai to feel accountable for that incident. Kai doesn't need to know who he is. I'll be facing him myself. I can't believe that he will have the guts to do this to me. It never crossed my mind that he is that confident to touch a member of Kirigun clan. I pity him. Dada can erase their family in this world silently.

"Kai, can you go out for a minute? I need to talk to my grandson first." Dada entered the room with a dark aura.

"Babe, you want anything? I'll buy something for us." Kai asked me nervously. I know how intimidated he is to dada.

"Just water, my love. Do not step out of this hospital or I will drag you by myself."

He just smiled and left.

"Are you blaming Kai too?" I asked my grandfather directly.

"No. Why would I? You already know how to fuck! You are not a kid, Cole. Why would I blame Kai for your fault? You are the one to blame here. Why would you let yourself be stabbed? We checked the CCTV and that guy is smaller than you. How pathetic, Cole! I want to know what is your fault to him. Did you offend him somehow? Of course, he must know from what family you belong to. Does he knows?"

I sighed. I really can't keep a secret from him. He has ways of finding out.  I explained to him everything. I told him not to spill out to anyone and do not let Elite interfere. He promised to handle it by himself.

At least, dada is not mad at my boyfriend. I am relieved.

"Dada, can you please handle mama Type? You know... He is scaring Kai. Mom and mama are tandem in blaming my boyfriend. Tell him to stop being mad at Kai." I begged dada.

"It's like you are asking me to get killed by Type. Convince him yourself. I can't argue with him or else I'll end up sleeping on the couch again." How weak can my grandfather be?

"Such a coward husband." I teased dada.

"You must be fine already since you can make fun of me now. What is your plan?" 

I don't get why everyone is so concerned about my plan. If I am the one to decide, I'll just marry Kai and keep him in our penthouse forever and just lock him in my arms. That's too cheesy.

"Everything is up to Kai's decision."

"I need to go then. Type left first to change clothes but he told me that he'll come back again at dinner. He is planning to cook for you. You know what to do, okay? Pretend that you'll eat after he leaves."

I don't get dada. He can just say directly to mama that he really sucks in cooking. 

"I know. I know. I've been doing it all my life."

~One week after~

I got discharged and now on our way to the penthouse. Kai said he would be fine at the mansion but I know how uncomfortable it is for him to stay there so I insisted on staying at the penthouse.
Almost all of them are against it but I do not care.

"Babe, sit here." My Kai is taking care of me 24/7 and I do love it.

"Babe, my tummy hurts." I touched my wound.

"What? What happened? Tell me... What do you want me to do?" Kai looks so worried.

I pouted my lips. "I think I need a kiss, babe." He almost forgot that I am injured and punch me in my arms.

"Stop scaring me." He got teary again.

"I am sorry. I am just kidding." He really got scared.

"Please, don't joke around, babe. You know how worried I am when it comes to you. I am absent for more than a week already. I can't leave you and go to school when you are being like this."

"Stop worrying. I can manage, okay? Just make sure to go home right away after school. I'll be sending guard for you." We don't know if he will attack Kai too.

Dada already told me that he already kicked that guy out of school. He can't do anything to Kai now. I just want him away from the country but dada made sure that his family will pay for his sin too. He made his family bankrupt and tortured him before sending him away.

"Babe, you don't have to do that. Remember I am Kai. I may be not an Elite now but I can protect myself. You should be focused on being well. Once you are healthy enough, I am not going to wait for my graduation anymore, I'll marry you right away."

I was left stunned.

"Promise, babe?" I asked.

"I promise."

"Fuck! I am well already... So well."