if it wasn't for that fine ass smirk he had on i would rocked his shit so fucking hard. anyways.

i grabbed my food and started walking to the table, where i saw denki seated by his self picking at his food. his eyes met with mine and he almost flew out of his seat.

"OH MY GOD Y/N YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONELY I WAS,"

"huh? i- what?"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN SITTING THERE BY MYSELF? HOW EMBARRASSING THAT WAS??"

"uh... i dont know like 5 minutes?"

"YEA! FIVE MINUTES TOO FUCKING LONG Y/N, WHERE WERE YOU? I ALMOST DIED. PEOPLE WERE STARING AT ME. s t a r i n g."

he said this shaking my shoulders, he said the last word with a dramatic look of traumatization.

"could've even gave me Bakugo," he muttered to where he thought only i could hear, but Katsuki looked up from his phone cause he thought he heard his name.

he looked back down at his phone cause he thought he was tripping, me and Denki let out a sigh we didnt even know we were holding.

we all walked back to the table and it was a bit silent so i started some conversation, if thats what you would wanna call it...

"wait a damn minute Kat, you've been on your phone all fucking day. what the hell you been up to cause ya phone was on 60 at 8 this morning?"

he turned his phone off and put it face down, something he wouldn't normally do, and ruffled his hair a bit in irritation. both me and Denki noticed this.

"awe hell nah, where is Sero?" Denki said with his hand over his mouth, trying to hold back his laugh. and looking for his phone.

"whats it on right now?" he knows he would regret to open the phone but he didn't want you to get anymore suspicious.

he ran his hand down his face and flipped his phone over to check the percentage, he had forgot to plug it up so there was no way out of this situation.

he slid down on his phone and hesitated, "9 percent." he said while stretching his arms and looking away, showing his jawline that could cut glass.

'WHAT THE FUCKKKK' i internally screamed, trying to stopping myself from getting distracted— i found something to do to keep the "conversation" flowing.

i opened my phone to check the percentage to compare, "theres no reason your phone should practically be dead when my phone is on 73, Kat."

Denki checked his percentage. "oh shit dude, im on 59."

Katsuki shot a glare over to Denki, and all the electrical boy could do was shrug.

"whats up dudes," Sero looked at you, "and dudettes" he winked, making you smile.

he sat his tray down and sensed the awkward environment.

•••
Katsuki's phone buzzed and we all stared at it til he picked it up, his phone still locked, he looked up at us to try to read all of our faces, them showing nothing but pure curiosity.