"DEIDARA SENPAI" a familiar high pitched voice called out, all of us looked behind to find Obito...I mean..Tobi. He skipped his way towards me. I looked at him, my mind slowly going back to last night. This was the man who railed me.

"Kisame senpai...Itachi senpai.." he said, nodding as he passes by them. I looked a Tobi and gave him a small smile, Kisame noticed this and raised his eyebrow. "I saw someone tied up in the main hall? is it a Jinchuriki?" Tobi asked Kisame, who looked up at Tobi and nodded.

"Roshi of Iwagakure," Itachi said, telling us the name of the individual. Itachi walked away into the kitchen and left me, Kisame and Tobi together in the second hall. "Same place from where you come from, Deidara?" Kisame asked as I nodded. "It warms my heart to know that you know where I'm from Kisame..." I said almost dramatically, smirking at him. 

Noticing Tobi beside me, I tried to include him in the conversation, not wanting him to feel lonely."Tobi, Itachi is making eggs for breakfast," I said, while Tobi turned to look at me. Kisame nodded and let out a little laugh "He doesn't know how it is yet"

"Oh, it's bad...hm," I groaned, I could imagine the number of eggs Itachi would prepare, and this is all because he can't get the perfect texture of his sunny side up egg. He even used his damn Sharingan to make it perfect. "Deidara Senpai.." Tobi said as he leaned in closer to me. Damn it, this Tobi, don't cause any sexual tension to arise. But judging by his body language, I'm sure 'Tobi' is happy after what happened last night.

Suddenly the cave door shook, it opened and there entered Hidan and Kakuzu.

"OHHH HIDAN SENPAI, KAKUZU SENPAI," Tobi said, clasping his hands together. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. The energy he has to greet the members is astonishing, even I'm trying to replenish myself after last night. The way I greet people is by looking at them.

He looked at all of us and smiled, "what a nice reunion" he said as Kakuzu closed the cave door and walked straight past us. "It has been a while since I've seen you two, the zombie combo," Kisame said teasingly, using up the nickname he gave them from one of our previous meetings. He kept on smiling, his sharp shark teeth showing. Hidan chuckled at what Kisame has said 

"You too Kisame...where's Itachi?" Hidan asked, placing his triple-bladed scythe against the wall. Kakuzu sniffed the air and let out a sigh. Hidan did the same and looked at me and Kisame, expecting an explanation.

"Eggs?" he asked, looking at the kitchen entrance.

"Eggs." Kisame and I nodded, confirming his prediction. Tobi looked confused, I don't blame him, but he will find out later.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Zetsu appeared, his body coming out of the wall and he looked towards us."Zetsu Senpai!" Tobi exclaimed, excitedly. White Zetsu greeted Tobi back but Black Zetsu kept quiet, obviously having no interest as to converse with Tobi.

"Beast extraction is tomorrow" he announced to all of us, his eyes landed on me and Tobi.

Hidan looked at Zetsu and asked, "We just arrived here, how long have you been here Zetsu?"

"Since a few days ago"

I and Tobi froze.

A FEW DAYS AGO? WAS HE JUST HIDING IN THE WALLS? ZETSU...

"I hope Deidara and Tobi weren't causing you much ear pain with all their arguments" Kisame laughed, looking at me and Tobi.

"They were angels" Zetsu smiled, his eyes still on me and Tobi. Zetsu knows, he has to know right? Look at how he's looking at me. God, I hope he didn't look.

"Eggs are ready" Itachi announced, standing outside the kitchen entrance, holding a plate of eggs. His eyes now looking at all of us. "A reunion.." he said quietly turning back into the kitchen.

"He only made eggs for himself?" Tobi asked, looking at me.

I shook my head no.

"He usually makes enough to feed an orphanage, which we all are," I said looking around the room, playing my very own guessing game.

Somehow everyone nodded and agreed with me, fuck are we all really orphans here?

"I said eggs...are ready" Itachi walked out once again, his eyes piercing through each and every single one of us.

"We're full," Zetsu said, before disappearing into the wall again, probably going to creep around.

I rolled my eyes and slowly walked towards the kitchen. Tobi followed behind me, along with Kisame and Hidan. Kakuzu had gone somewhere and probably decided to be alone. I don't blame him, sticking with Hidan is a pain of its own.

As I walked into the kitchen, I looked around the floor, which had plates and eggs on every single one of them. I could tell Tobi was shocked although he had his face mask on.

"Yeah, this was what I meant," I said, looking back at Tobi.

"Eat

"Eat..." Itachi said, sternly. This guy gives me the creeps.

We all gathered together and sat down, having forced to finish Itachi's 25 plates of sunny side up."I feel like eating this many eggs is against my religion, Itachi.." Hidan said, after eating about 3 plates of it. Itachi looked at Hidan, a certain vain look on his face, causing Hidan to stay silent. "It is a sin to me and I don't even have a religion" Kisame joked, eyeing the half-eaten egg on his plate. Tobi laughed at Kisame's comment and just nodded as he wasn't eating, because of the face mask. "I will sacrifice you if you do this again, Itachi..." Hidan groaned as he finished another plate. 

All of a sudden my thoughts go back to the question of Obito and myself. I looked over to Obito who was enjoying the company of us all, adoring his very presence. However, it is time to face the difficulties of this potential relationship. Is it always going to be like this with Obito? Do I have to act like he's Tobi? Be mean to him? Keep up a facade of my own?

"Deidara...you're quiet," Itachi said, looking at me. I quickly shook my head and explained that I was just enjoying his eggs. They all nodded and continued on with their conversation. A part of me suddenly imagined a life with Obito, how nice would it be if we were done with this whole thing? and we could just..leave and be happy together somewhere else.

I looked at Tobi who was clearly too hungry to notice me staring at him...

Obito how would our life be together? would it be difficult? especially with the Akatsuki?

I hope I get the answer soon...also a confirmation of my feelings towards you.